• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Berserkr Games. Try not to die

Rifles Only

Jacob
Supporter
Minuteman
May 16, 2001
A Mil Left
Berserkrs were Norse warriors who were reported in old Norse literature to have fought in a nearly uncontrollable, trance-like fury, a characteristic which later gave rise to the English word Berserk.

Get some

March 16 and 17 two separate events at Rifles Only. Both are a 10.8 mile obstacle course and mud endurance run. The track is already up with 8 obstacles built. Expect 20 obstacles in total. Helicopter start with tons of mud and fun.

October 2013 will be Bersrkr games with carbines. A 17 mile endurance and obstacle course with 10 carbine stations, handgun, and precision rifle. This competition will turn everything you know about competitions it's head. This is a running gun battle, watch the Rifles Only website for more details and sponsor list.

Re: Berserkr Games. Try not to die

Been wanting to do one of these types of events for a long time now...sounds fun!

I cannot be held accountable for my actions once I enter my war trance...

Getting my knee scoped in a couple of weeks, so the March games should be a good test run of the work...

Briefly looking through your site, I did not find any info on either....

But I will say, I and another coworker (or three) will definitely making arrangements. That 17 miler with varied shooting stations is welcome step up from our usual Warrior and Spartan runs....

Looking forward for more info on both