• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best 22LR scope

Mzacha

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
What is the very best scope for benchrest precision shooting with my Kidd 22. I like pin point retical. No bullet drop

I mounted a NF 15-55x52 on my Kidd Supergrade.
KIDD 1022 MCMILLIAN.jpg

I have a 6x swfa on my savage and a fx6 with target turret on my cz. Both allow me to be in correction beyond 300yards.

Depends what your definition of best is.
A Sightron Slll Competition 36X45 will get the job done and is not that expensive.

That swfa will let you adjust parallax well inside 25 yards as well. Very nice on a 22 lr, at least for me.

For what you are doing the original Nightforce Benchrest scope is the ticket. I have owned several and they are excellent especially considering the used market price.
9C7F693F-870A-4C94-A584-A356C216D554.jpeg

I'll vote for our ZC840. 40X maximum magnification, MPCT1 reticle for what you asked, close focus of 15 meters, internal elevation range of 28 mils, and the finest optical performance you can ask for. Hit me up if you need more information.

If all you want is fixed distance benchrest, jbell nailed it… NF Benchrest.