• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best action for custom build

Bruh - I definitely feel for you my mate.

As for the rifle action question… Depending on what funds you have I’d look at the following in ascending order of expense:
Sako TRG22 in 6.5 Creedmoor
Accuracy International AT in 6.5 Creedmoor
Accuracy International AXMC in 6.5 Creedmoor

Another weird option worth looking at:
Desert Tech SRSA2 in 6.5 Creedmoor

You will have better resale with all those rifles compared to a custom if you don’t end up sticking with this or find that you’re shooting ends up being hunting more then shooting at flat ranges and need something lighter to carry.

Calibre I think I’ve made obvious, just get a Creedmoor for simplicity.

Keep the scope you’ve bought.
Yeah I kinda got to looking after the fact I had went and bought a savage 110 tactical carbon and then I would just do all upgrades to it so then I go get my scope and rings I bought a vortex razor with the Horus retical and I bought vortex precision matched rings I get all that and now I am hooked and realized that by the time I get everything I want there won't even be a savage left so that's when I decided I will just give that savage to my son for Christmas he is 12 and then I will just start my build around the scope I guess haha

Yeah I kinda got to looking after the fact I had went and bought a savage 110 tactical carbon and then I would just do all upgrades to it so then I go get my scope and rings I bought a vortex razor with the Horus retical and I bought vortex precision matched rings I get all that and now I am hooked and realized that by the time I get everything I want there won't even be a savage left so that's when I decided I will just give that savage to my son for Christmas he is 12 and then I will just start my build around the scope I guess haha
Ohh well funny you asked that when I went to bass pro and bought that savage that's what I told them 6.5 creedmore so I get it home and Borden has a gas station a liquor store and a store that sells ammo so I go in there get to box's of 65 creed go home and they where to small for the mag they had gave me a prc instead and before I took it back kinda got to looking at the ballistic on it and decided to keep it so that's probably what I will get and plus my boy will have that also
I seen a defiance action on there web site for 1600 and aren't they pretty good I know my grandpa had a defiance sticker on his truck he shot long range and he was always trying to get me to go and get in to it but then I was in my 20s and after I would blow all my money on girls and beer I couldn't afford to

Ok, so I thought @Just Macca was joking about a crush injury to the foot (sounded like a clever joke). It appears I was probably mistaken? I’ve gotten no PMs/inside knowledge, but the lack of a “fu dudes I’m awesome” or “fu I’m going home” or “fu I crap concrete turds bigger than thou” has gotten me thinking.

Things are adding up to a poor fellow laying in bed and using text-to-speech while flying so very high high high on painkillers:
  1. Responding to a 2013 necro thread
  2. Very little to no punctuation
  3. Quoting his own posts
  4. Extreme rambling
  5. Etc
I’m all for mocking a fool, but not a sick guy. I’m going to sit on the sidelines for a while until things become more clear.

Reactions: Matt_3479
OP was recently seen perusing the “finding a woman” thread in the pit. ‘Allegedly…’

Nothing wrong with still rocking a surgeon homie
Oh man that was old lol my latest is on a Defiance Anti and have no complaints at all!

Attachments

• E35C9D37-D878-4956-A6AB-A0502DEFC89A.jpeg
    E35C9D37-D878-4956-A6AB-A0502DEFC89A.jpeg
    713.3 KB · Views: 27