• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best all around rear bag

Just ordered the 3D rear bag to go with the other 20 bags I own from various companies. Interested to see if it’s as good as everyone says.

Protector Dr bag filled with heavy sand and slick ears I s solid stable and money well spent.
007066DC-222F-48A4-8B4A-23A5F84501F0.jpeg
ACA0C6BF-D4D9-41DA-BD61-B5BDA074ABA8.jpeg
ED81619A-4FA0-4E96-8B5B-9D8699B5B06E.jpeg

Reactions: Seymour Fish
Just catching up after a bit of time away. I’m also a cheap bastard. Is the coupon still available? I was thinking of trying the ELR and the 3D.

I got out to use my precision underground bags for the second time this weekend.

So far I am preferring the ELR to the 3D. The 3D is a little big for my hands to grab and manipulate to make small adjustments. Might just Be my technique, so I will keep playing with both.

They seem to be great quality, and are definitely an upgrade for me. Really liking them.

Just catching up after a bit of time away. I’m also a cheap bastard. Is the coupon still available? I was thinking of trying the ELR and the 3D.

I tried it yesterday morning and it said it’s expired.

Ordered the 3D. I only spent $1700 on my .22 I’ll be using though. I’m feeling the coupon shame and got shamed as one of da poors

Just ordered the ELR and the Recon Micro w/ plate. Forgot to look for shirts. Dammit! Thanks for the coupon @Precision Underground ! just Last weekend I was battling with my rear bags trying to focus on groups. Hope this one eliminates those frustrations

Every time I post a coupon you guys clean us out. Filler is out and coyote is out. I quadrupled the filler order which may make it take a little longer and have more coyote on the way. I had a roll that I was planning on getting into next but when I grabbed it I realized it’s 500d for the dragmat liners 😒. So now I get to have 25 orders staring at me for the next week. It drives me nuts o_O

But if you ordered coyote and want it a little faster you can change to something else. That way we can have it ready to fill the day the filler shows up.

Reactions: Steel head
Assume if we got shipping info our coyote order made it in before the cut?

Assume if we got shipping info our coyote order made it in before the cut?
Unless you are the one I accidentally marked complete when printing...... when I go to generate the invoice and label it defaults to complete the order and send tracking #. If I forget to uncheck it the poor soul on the other end gets false hope lol. It usually doesn’t matter because we get stuff out in a day or two but when waiting on materials it can take a little longer.

Reactions: Bkultra
You guys mostly going the straight ELR Rear Bag, or the Mini?

Who's running both at different times and why?

And would there ever be a reason to run one bag on top of the other, as some other suppliers suggest, or would that just be adding an element of "uncontrollability" into the mix?

Just trying to work out if I need the straight Rear, the Mini, or both ...

You guys mostly going the straight ELR Rear Bag, or the Mini?

Who's running both at different times and why?

And would there ever be a reason to run one bag on top of the other, as some other suppliers suggest, or would that just be adding an element of "uncontrollability" into the mix?

Just trying to work out if I need the straight Rear, the Mini, or both ...

Mini is nice if you’re running a bag rider or similar profile.

I use a regular ELR on shots with a decent decline or my AR’s.

I ordered the Elr and mini a few weeks ago, because none of the other 10-12 bags I have are “ just right”
After spending some time with them I can say they are definitely my favorites. For me the mini elr is my new favorite.
Most people spend the the same amount of $ on coffee every week.
Made right and made here, I highly recommend them. 👍

3D with lite fill is amazing, love the regular ELR but the 3D was much easier to use in my limited use.