• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best anti cant device?

USO rail mount (swivel). I've had a few and always liked them.

I liked mine too. Until it wouldn't grip the rail anymore. Now the mounting screw is stripped. Also hated the early ones that didn't have a positive detent to hold it out or in.

Was disappointed that a product with their name on it was of such poor operational quality.

I like the fact that the level can be covered with the screw on tube when not in use.

I liked mine too. Until it wouldn't grip the rail anymore. Now the mounting screw is stripped. Also hated the early ones that didn't have a positive detent to hold it out or in.

Was disappointed that a product with their name on it was of such poor operational quality.

I like the fact that the level can be covered with the screw on tube when not in use.

Contact them, I've used them for warranty work before and they were great. I'm not saying they will, but they've fixed my mistake before under warranty.

I love my USO Flip out that mounts on the rail. The nice thing is I can level a scope in no time with it also since it doesnt mount to the optic. I flip out the level that's mounted on the rail, throw a good digital level on top of the turret, rotate until dead on 0 and tighten down one of the screws on the ring and its dead on in less than a minute. I have compared it against a scope leveling kit and it was the exact same outcome. Also I like the bubble being lower so I can glance down without moving my head/cheekweld to make sure I am level. I thought I would break it off but its been beat to hell and back and still going strong...

I must have the new models because mine is very positive when folding in and out and I know its been taken on and off 20-30 times and they are still holding tight. Hell I have a hard time getting them off once the "nut" is off/loose since they have the two alignment nipples.

Deadshot2,

Contact Becky at [email protected] and she will get you squared away with a new one.

I've had 2 from USO and one from Horus... never trusted them. Every one Ive had I mounded on a rail that had been leveled via a machinist level, everyone was off. Ill save my money. My guns have too much shit strapped to them anyway.