• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best Ar

Short stroke piston actions "whack" the BCG, transferring the energy to move the BCG several inches in as little as the initial 1/4" of travel.
Think of a car at speed slamming into a stopped car with enough energy to move the stopped car.
The long stroke PWS action pushes the BCG through its travel. The same energy is transferred over a longer period so the inital impulse is not as harsh.
Admittedly even the worst recoil impulse from 5.56 NATO is not much but last week I fired 2 DI ARs, an AUG, a Hellion, and my current favorite, a PWS MK114 MOD 2-M upper with an SSA trigger and a Gen IIe Razor 1-6. The PWS equipped AR was by far the easiest for followup shots and had noticeably less recoil.
Is the piston separable from the BCG on the PWS? I find it really weird that the BCG assembly is like 16" long with the piston attached as a single piece. I worry enough about gas key bolts failing.

Had a sig that despite the pencil barrel was a heavy pig.

It was not accurate and very messy shot suppressed

Last piston gun I get.

I speak some Marylandese.....

He said he wants a LMT MARS L piston but it's hard to get while living in Communist Maryland so he needs to acquire something soon and he's torn between the SWORD International Mk 15 IDC and the LWRC IC-A5.

Keep in mind that I was born and raised in Virginia and occasionally work in MD so my translation may not be 100%. fuck baldimer though....
BigTex had it on Monday, https://www.bigtexordnance.com/prod...ifle-cqbmlk143pw-mars-est-lewis-machine-tool/

In stock

Reactions: Milf Dots
Is the piston separable from the BCG on the PWS? I find it really weird that the BCG assembly is like 16" long with the piston attached as a single piece. I worry enough about gas key bolts failing.
Yes, they are separable for cleaning and such.

Want a lmt mars L piston looking very hard to get n live in communist md so need to get soon am between the sword mk 15 idc vs the lwrc ica5
Hey, the whole country is communist anymore.

Got Crime and Shit, inflation out the roof, gas $$$ up the azz???

Thank a Democrat near you.

He is speaking in ebonics. He matriculated at a no GPA, no SAT score required university lol.
204312d0-fdb4-11ec-ae66-db9575cb9cbe_800_420.jpeg
Dat Hunter?