• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best balistic program for the Iphone

ak0prter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2010
TX
I haven't been able to look much, but is the bulletfight program from knights arm any good? Or is there better ones out there that will work on the iPhone?

TIA

Re: Best balistic program for the Iphone

Ballistic FTE is good, you can calculate dope with MOA vs mil. It has an extensive list of factory loads, and is fairly accurate.

Ballistic FTE.
First shot hits on steel with untested loads out to 700yards when entering atmospherics from a kestrel and not using the default atmospherics.(700 yards is the max on the range I go to, so I can't comment on longer ranges, but I have no reason to think it won't do fine with those as well)

As stated above, EXTENSIVE list of projectiles.

If you have a chrony and a Kestrel, I can't see needing another ballistic calculator on my iphone.

madd0c

I purchased ballistic FTE last night and have played with it alot and it looks great. The program has tons of great reviews, and as everyone says it has a huge list of projectiles to choose from. I can't wait to get to the range this weekend to test it properly.