• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best Cargo style pants $50 and under

I have NOT tried theirs. Lol. Funny.... one just opened up down the street.... might check em out myself.

If you have the store right near by, I say you should for sure go visit.
I pretty much wear only their firehose and firehose flex pants and a few others of their shorts.
I also wear their free range underwear exclusively.

I’ve heard those firehouse pants are pretty tough.... but so they breath well? That’s always been my question, and have never really gotten an answer.

I'm not sure what you mean by breathe, but they are based on cotton canvas, so they do breathe much the same as thick jeans and such do.
They make them in several different weights so pick the one you want based on the weight, the really heavy weights will be uncomfortable in summer. There is also a lined option for winter that doesn't really breathe as much, it's more for really cold weather.

The light weight versions are comfortable most of the summer.

Reactions: Shankin McStaby
Red Kap is a uniform company that has some decent pants, IIRC one line is a ripstop.

Propper, but not likely to find them under $50 per.

The cheap LA Police Gear pants are incredible for the price, even at regular price. Sometimes you can get them on sale for under $15.

I’ve heard those firehouse pants are pretty tough.... but so they breath well? That’s always been my question, and have never really gotten an answer.

In the summertime for the past 5 years I've been wearing these cargo pants:

They keep me cool, and I own a small farm and have yet to destroy them with the exception of a pair I melted a hole into accidentally on a hot 2 stroke engine. On the plus side, they didn't light on fire :)

On the range I like that the pockets inside the cargo pockets are sized to fit pistol magazines. I'm also a big fan of the elastic waste band, very comfortable and the pairs I bought in 2014 haven't worn out the wasteband yet. The kneepad pockets are also something I can't live without now.

They aren't, however, $15 like the ones mentioned above.

Military surplus, specifically the rip stop type. I’ve tried a bunch of different kinds since I got out, and I haven’t found anything that was more comfortable.

This!! I bought a pair at a surplus store for cheap to try out and I've been using them for shed hunting all spring. 6 miles a day for the last month through brush, grass and trees and they are holding up amazing. Pretty water repellent as well which surprised me.