• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best Chassis Deals?

AD0591

Private
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2023
FL
What retailer generally runs the best deals on chassis? Is Midway with a discount code typically the way to go? Looking for an ACC Elite or KRG Whiskey 3 to round out a build.

How quickly do you need it. So many great deals if you wait til Black Friday

Reactions: Lightning8
fuck Larry

buy from a site supporter or direct from the manufacturer

or me smart and get it used in the PX here so when you don't like it you aren't out much cash (ACC and W3 are very very different chassis)
I've been scoping the PX looking for a deal, most of them are very near retail from what I'm seeing but it also seems if you're not watching everything like a hawk you miss half the good stuff lol. I'm new to the longrange game, so was basing my selection of W3 and ACC off of well-received/reviewed chassis. Plus the added factor of how good they look.
I'll continue to keep an eye out for them used.
This. KRG also doesn't hold good value so you can get W3's used for like half of retail.

I'll need to scope out the PX a bit more closely to try and snag the good deals as soon as they pop up. Bunch of quick fingers around here!
How quickly do you need it. So many great deals if you wait til Black Friday

Ideally before that as it's my first longrange rig so I've got nothing else to hold me over. Waiting on my scope to come in from LibertyOptics so probably have another 60 days or so.

If it’s a R700 clone the px is your best bet. Tons of great deals

Reactions: AD0591
Lots of offerings/deals coming through the PX all the time.

heres two now

Lots of offerings/deals coming through the PX all the time.

heres two now
Reached out to the first one already! Not a fan of the standard ACC, though being readily available and with accessories does make it a little more appealing. Might have to reach out.

if you’re not dead set on the ACC Elite or W3, a few others to consider:

MPA matrix pro
Manners TCS PRS
Foundation Centurion

manners and foundation are a little more “stock” instead of chassis but they are both great options.

Different animals. Go ACC for gaming use, W3 if you need something more pack friendly.

I have had several W3 folders and have tried nearly everything else out there. W3 is my favorite as far as ergos go, but they are more difficult to make heavy. For heavy, I went XLR.

If BMX is correct and W3’s go for half price on the PX, jump on one. A fixed for $450 or folder for $650, there’s no better chassis out there.

Shoot a match or buy a cert.

You aren't going to see acc elites on sale.

The best deals out there will be foundations with arca and weights already.

With acc or mpa or any other traditional chassis, you need to budget another $500 in weights , rails, spigot, ect to get them where they need to be.

Reactions: AD0591
the best Chinese deal I have ever heard of is the one I am offering . I have property in china a nice portion of land I am willing to sell dirt cheap cash up front and after I receive the money and it clears the bank , you will be contacted by a Nigerian prince who will explain everything :unsure:🤣 .
and if that don't grab you we also offer Chinese mail order brides they love you long time ....
her online pic
eb57d836ff9e6b4cf400d9ff73617689.jpg

her actual picture
buffgrandpa.jpg

make up really does wonders for the complexion oh a chassis deal sorry .

Last edited:
Some of the chassis manufacturers give nice discounts if you are member of PRS. I agree on used. Some of the used prices may look high until you see all the options/adds on the used chassis.

the best Chinese deal I have ever heard of is the one I am offering . I have property in china a nice portion of land I am willing to sell dirt cheap cash up front and after I receive the money and it clears the bank , you will be contacted by a Nigerian prince who will explain everything :unsure:🤣 .
and if that don't grab you we also offer Chinese mail order brides they love you long time ....
her online pic

her actual picture
buffgrandpa.jpg

make up really does wonders for the complexion
WTF is this? Bots everywhere.

her online pic

her actual picture
buffgrandpa.jpg

make up really does wonders for the complexion
Fiteen dollah?

• Haha
Reactions: acudaowner
What retailer generally runs the best deals on chassis? Is Midway with a discount code typically the way to go? Looking for an ACC Elite or KRG Whiskey 3 to round out a build.

This would be a real tight ride.

Reactions: TicTacTex