• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Best Company for buying PVS-14?

Leo77

Private
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2011
I would appreciate some opinions on which Night Vision Company has the cleanest Tubes in their PVS-14’s, etc?
TNVC, Ident Marking, etc?

Thanks Much and God Bless.

Last edited:
Leo77, I think if you look back to all your posts you have started and posts you asked basically the same question you can answer your own question. Cosmetics are important considerations, but specs are also very important along with warranty and customer service. Hope this helps.

Vic

Victor I appreciate your response and I know TNVC is a reputable company but we are looking to purchase several different NV, Thermal, IR devices and I have spoken with a few of the top NV companies. When we are looking to spend a significant amount of funds, than I would like to receive as much feedback as possible from as many individuals as possible, including friends, colleagues and even on a few creditable forums.
Im sure you can appreciate my inquiries.
I know you have a reputable company and TNVC is one of the few at the top of a very short list.
Sincerely, Leo77

Last edited:
Some guys like the BEST of the BEST and LEO77 seems like he's one of them lol... For what it's worth, I've dealt with TNVC a couple of times. I had this one small purchase (IR chem lights), nothing big money like NVGs or thermal. There was a mistake in that I was shorted some chem lights. I contacted Victor I believe on this forum and he rectified the situation immediately without any questions or fanfare. He even tossed in some extras for my troubles I guess. To me that goes a long way in choosing who to deal with if I ever were in the market for anything that the sell. Good customer service is sometimes worth way more than the actual product you're trying to buy. So my vote goes to TNVC.

I just purchased two more TNVC ITT Pinnacle PVS-14's and they both are outstanding, the one MultiCam unit is on my Team Wendy Helmet now and is my GOTO unit almost every night of the week:

TNVC%20MultiCam.jpg

Victor I appreciate your response and I know TNVC is a reputable company but we are looking to purchase several different NV, Thermal, IR devices and I have spoken with a few of the top NV companies. When we are looking to spend a significant amount of funds, than I would like to receive as much feedback as possible from as many individuals as possible, including friends, colleagues and even on a few creditable forums.
Im sure you can appreciate my inquiries.
I know you have a reputable company and TNVC is one of the few at the top of a very short list.
Sincerely, Leo77

I understand and thank you for the kind words. I hope no matter where you get your NV from, it performs to your expectations. They're a marvel of technology.

Vic

Thanks for all the replies.
Also Victor Ill be be contacting you in the near future.
God Bless

TNVC and don't look back. Suburb products and customer service. I have bought many products, including NV, thermal, IR's, and optics. I will always order with great confidence and a smile.

I would never purchase any night vision products except through TNVC,they are the best in customer service and products.I have asked victor several questions on this forum and he has responded quickly the same day.My vote is Tvnc.
Ron

Thank you for the kind words guys, we truly appreciate the business and talking with many of you over the years.

Vic