• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Best Custom Kydex Holster Maker?

treillw

Private
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2017
Want to get a really nice custom kydex holster made. Want it to be a drop offset type to clear a backpack hip belt. Suggestions on top quality makers?

Any suggestions on a thin drop offset piece that won't feel like a tumor under a heavy backpack belt?

Thanks!

Check out GX Products. Top notch quality, lots of color options and hole spacing for just about any holster hanger.

Reactions: treillw
It's kydex. 99.9999% of them all are the same shit.

Particularly for what you want (outside the pants, dropped and offset) anything will work.

Reactions: Rebelirons
Just got my Tier 1 a few days ago. I think it's the best design I've ever used. I do regret going with the TLR-1 option I think, just a little too long IWB for max comfort. Great company and design though. I think you were talking about OWB, but just in case.
20210119_211859.jpg

at least they know to not have holster material in the way of your big finger getting a proper firing grip. Most still dont grasp that attribute, pun intended.