• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best Discreet Carry Case for Long guns

SNIPERS4DUMMIES

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 21, 2004
Where the Gators swell
Who's using what to transport your rifles/carbines/shotguns...

Pics and product links are always appreciated
smile.gif

Re: Best Discreet Carry Case for Long guns

china_wilson_k_six_one_tour_90_tennis_racquets_tennis_racquet_tennis_accessories_tennis_bag_tennis_string2008742358491.jpg

$15 at your local sporting goods store. I use it mainly for ARs, where I separate the upper/lower and wrap the lower in a towel to prevent scratches.

i use a bat bag for my m4 no one looks twice.i have a aics 2.0 folding stock my 308 with 20 inch barrel and surefire muzzle brake fits also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sideshowbob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like this bag from Castle Rock tactical:

http://www.castlerocktactical.com/crt_dc16.htm

LWRCI sells a guitar looking back specifically designed to hold a rifle. Though I cannot seem to find it at the moment. I have also noted other retailers selling that same case.
</div></div>

I use that Castlerock case and can't complain.

271249587_ZmgEn-L.jpg

271249741_YKUiW-L.jpg

Dry-Fire Discreet Carry TAC2 Kit in standard black brief case. This is a 9mm SBR with the suppressor stored in the handguard. A standard 16" barrel will fit in the case too.

Dry-Fire TAC2

9mmsbr.jpg