• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Best drag bag

Like most of my play in the woods clothes, my "drag bag" was once something else. Then I changed it. And after several uses everything has been in an airman's kit bag for parachutes. If I remember correctly my bag started life as a M-1 Garand WW2 paratrooper case. It doesn't have ammo pouches or other pockets. I did enlarge the "top" side to carry a rifle with a scope mounted. It has large grommets on each end so you can drag it with a carabiner attached 4 foot strap. The other end attaches by carabiner to your belt / harness. Every seam is doped with "Shoo-goo" (?) and double stitched with linen thread. The corner areas are riveted with solid copper harness rivets and washers.

Notice I said my "play in the woods clothes". I am not nor have ever been military. But on the farm we had to make a lot of what we had.

Good luck with your business venture.

Working on it need input please what do you want that you dont see out there?

Thanks I completely understand your position,I too have made do with what I have,Jay