• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best drag bags

sititunga

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 20, 2009
I'm looking for a good durable drag bag. Any good recommendations?

i have good luck with voodoo and tac. ops. both have good zippers, snaps ,buckles, and have held up

Tactical Tailor sniper drag bag.
Sniper Drag Bag
I got this on their labor day sale or founders day sale 35% off. I cant remember which one. Its already lasted longer than my last 2 cheap gun show special bags. I would have actually saved money if I would have bought this initially. I am not actually low crawling and dragging it. I just use it for going to the range.

I can't say that I've ever dragged it anywhere but my SO Tech has rock solid.

of all the bags I have, the TAC OPS if by far and away the best. I have a voodoo, eberlestock, and the tac ops bag.

Voodoo, as tough or tougher than the rest mentioned, then check price! Some mfg's think their stuff is worth twice what it actually is.

Tactical Tailor or Triad is what I use now as a range bag, both are great.

I have an older Blackhawk, a great bag too but my opinion it's overkill for my purposes now. It does have a real nose cone for more authentic skull-dragging, but I typically don't do that in the driveway...

Just got an Eberlestock Phantom. Haven't put it in the field yet but it's my first Eberlestock and I'm very impressed.

I have two sold by Aim Field Sports----they are from the UK, so the shipping is a little pricy, but they were the only place I could find good quality bags 60" long. They have several lengths and styles, the quality is first rate, and they have military discount.

Tac Ops gen 2 get's my vote.
Better then my eberlestock, and a few cheaper ones that are already gone.

I also liked my VooDoo Ultimate.

Sold off an overpriced Eagle and got a Multicam VooDoo for about 2/5th the cost of my Eagle.
Every bit as good too.

I have a Tactical Tailor, tough as hell but fit depends on rifle. My M1A with a McMillan stock and Nightforce is a tight fit with the sunshield. Don't really know if it would fit with a scope cover if you use one.

Not to steal this thread but I am looking for something that I can load up in the back of my Polaris Ranger and run a mile or two down a pretty bumpy dirt road to my hunting stands and not worry about it getting beat up. I have a Starlight hard case but it's too bulky.