• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Advanced Marksmanship best dvd for the experienced LR shooter

ALLOUTIND

Private
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2010
Livermore Ca
www.billetclamp.com
I have aprox 5 years of shooting long range under my belt but want to see what is out there to watch that might help better myself as a shooter. I have checked out Brian Litz and Shawn Carlock trailers,of course these guys are awesome. Does anyone else really get into the details from start to finish. I just hate to buy 5 dvds and have it be the same stuff i already know. Not to sound like a bad as* just wondering.

Last edited:
RONIN ,
Thanks for the input, I have shot that range a few times and know where it is.thats great that they are going to be there. Little steep money wise for me but we'll worth it. I wonder if the range will be shut down to public?

does anyone know if the 2 DVDs from RO are the same as the videos online they have through Vimeo? I've gotten the online training, but don't have the DVDs

does anyone know if the 2 DVDs from RO are the same as the videos online they have through Vimeo? I've gotten the online training, but don't have the DVDs

No, I do not believe they are. The videos are some of the best out, I own both, but I would actually recommend the monthly subscription to their videos on Vimeo because they are constantly uploading newer ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How's the Magpul precision rifle DVD? Is it worth the time.

No. Not in my opinion. There is one section with Caylen Wojcik that's is ok but the rest of it is like one large infomercial for Horus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. That's kind of what I figured. Good thing I bought them when they were only $7. I'll just gift them to a friend lol

I actually really liked the
(Magpul Precision Rifle Shooting dvd set. Anytime you're able to learn from experienced guys it's probably worth checking out. Especially one of the top guys like Todd Hodnett. It's very informative and taught me some things I hadn't known about.
For the discount prices I've seen it for that dvd set was an easy choice.
Thanks and good luck.

Another vote for Rifles Only DVD's, Vimeos and their Precision Rifle 1 & 2 Course when time and $ permits. Great folks!

It's probably been said already but tiborasaurus Rex on YouTube under sniper 101 tag has a couple hundred hours of tedious detail brought to you with an obnoxious voice. There's a ton of info there for $0.00, and that's worth saving up for.

It's probably been said already but tiborasaurus Rex on YouTube under sniper 101 tag has a couple hundred hours of tedious detail brought to you with an obnoxious voice. There's a ton of info there for $0.00, and that's worth saving up for.

+1 on this this guy has it down

You won't get much trigger control and body aligment info from Magpul Precision DVD. Frank and RO DVD are better.

FYI, if anyone want to get rip of the Magpul Precision DVD, you can sell on ebay for at least 140 dollars. People are looking to buy it because it is discontinued.

The JC videos are amazing, its a great overview on shooting from the outlook of a seasoned PRS shooter which is unique to all of these videos IMO

Just got the first volume of the Rifles Only DVD, good stuff. Dudes voice sounds like Dan Aykroyd.

Got the JCSteel video's. I'm about half way through, and got at least one bit of information that was worth at least $69 worth of ammo in misses! Great info from a great guy. Thanks, Jake ( miss on the ___ side)