• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Best Glock aftermarket magwell for factory magazines.

Strangedays

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Feb 27, 2009
    Tacoma Washington
    I was wondering if anyone knows of a good magwell that works with the factory mags? I was thinking about adding one onto my G35 but not sure. I don't want to have to use base pad extenders and switch it out when using factory mags. Thanks for any information.

I have the JP and it works really well

28iq2cy.jpg

Last edited:
    I would only add that if this is for a carry gun, reconsider the magwell unless you're running extended magazines. I run a Dawson Ice on my G35 for USPSA matches with +4 bases- LOVE IT! So then I got one for my duty pistol with factory mags. Bad idea. Why? If you get a phase 2 malfunction , good luck pulling/tugging on that magazine to clear the double feed or other issue.

Don't get me wrong, I love magwells, but just consider "butterfly" effect to your pistol and its use. Unless you change the other effected parts of the puzzle.

Regards.

G45