• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

best jeans you can buy?? usa made

Re: best jeans you can buy?? usa made

You can also try diamond gusset jeans.

I still like Wranglers because of the belt loop placement (good for my style of handgunning/holsterizing) and they fit my fat ass and fatter gut okay.

Comes a time when the extra price doesn't buy enough extra durability. Then there's the problem of some stuff lasting too long and being ratty at the edges and stained in the middle and they still have too much wear left in them for me to bear the thought of tossing them in the rag pile.

If you can get away from denim, check out the jeans and work pants from Duluth trading - the ones made from fire hose material. They are guaranteed forever!!!!! If you wear them out, tear/rip them, they shrink to much or you grow to much, they replace them free of charge. You just gotta pay to ship them back. They pay shipping to return them to you. Buy yourself 3-4 pairs and they are good forever. I've used their warranty on the fire hose pants and shorts and they stand behind them, no B.S., no hassle. They just replace with new.

They are not however made in U.S.A unfortunately.

On the pants I've learned to order 1 size up in waist and length. Once you wash them a couple times they shrink down just a bit and fit. They wear like iron.

I would recommend this, you will not need need a Holster/CHL if you have these on:

NorrisJeans.jpg

Duluth Trading has some firehose pants that are tough as hell but comfortable too. They also have a gusseted crotch. These are my favorite work jeans.

Yep, lucky brand +1 comfortable, last a long ime and holy crap, the look good.

Raleigh Denim- Husband and wife team out makes all their jeans out of their little shop. Top quality selvedge denim and as you would imagine, they are expensive. I have a pair and they wear like iron. Made in USA. http://www.raleighworkshop.com

Bills Khakis also has USA made jeans. Don't have these, but if they are anything like their khakis then they should be quality.

Carhart canvas jeans come to mind; but for the price, the Prison Blues may be the best. The Kuhl jeans are great, fit wonderfully, but are pricey and the zipper is a little short for my hands... in addition, made in China.

What about Made in USA
Diamond Gusset Jeans?