• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

best lightweight bolt guns for the money?

Re: best lightweight bolt guns for the money?

'buster,

Keep telling yourself that you've a fucking clue,you are really doing "great". That Whine of your's could break glass.

Cast & Blast.

20110127-DAD_1389.jpg

20110127-DAD_1407.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: No Shitter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">'buster,

Keep telling yourself that you've a fucking clue,you are really doing "great". That Whine of your's could break glass.

Cast & Blast.

20110127-DAD_1389.jpg

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff[/url]
/Bucks%20and%20Bears/20110127-DAD_1407.jpg </div></div>

Your a different person in every pic? Or does your anti personality meds actually change "the whole you"?

'buster,

I ain't never not been me.

Your ease in reliably toting stupidity to places it's never been before...is a thing of fucking beauty.

Whine on,as only you can.

Can you fix my Pooch?

ParadiseDogClassA.jpg

Elmer Fudd do appear to have his hands full

Funny shit.

I musta missed it...at which Mall do you Ninja.

Daylight in the swamp,time for chow. Keep the Whine at 90psi+,you're on a roll!

Not as funny as a "taste the rainbow" stock. lol
SPEAK ENGLISH I know I have an accent, but you can read it. Can anyone Bann the new Fast Twist?

Good story! Tell it again!

Seriously, are you done yet?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: No Shitter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RTK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You by chance photo shop the color on some of those horns?? One of those sets of horns doesn't even look like horns </div></div>

RTK,

You poor bumbling clueless Boob,that is an epic formulation!

The best way to "PhotoShop" stuff,is to simply be there...thus your uncanny "insight".

Very few could be stumped Alnus Rubra and rest assured the pun be intended...though of course someone will have to explain it to you.

</div></div>

Ah, ignorance is truly bliss, no wonder you are such a happy lost boy. People in your state of mind really aren't worth wasting ones time on.

To the original poster, sorry this thread became derailed by a fool. If it were me, I would start with a McMillan edge stock, they are expensive but very very light.