• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best low light scopea

Jarrett M

Private
Minuteman
Jan 22, 2022
Md
I am looking for the best low light long range scope with illumination in ffp with a minimum parallax under 50 yards in mils and am mainly between trijicon and the Steiner predator/ t5xi. And am wondering between those or something better under 2k$

Is it the 27th yet...?
It can't get here soon enough.

I'm trying to figure out how they are going to produce these in the numbers they need, AND lower the price..

I heard a "possible" price of about $1300 on these with illumination going forward.

Reactions: J-Ham

I'm trying to figure out how they are going to produce these in the numbers they need, AND lower the price..

I heard a "possible" price of about $1300 on these with illumination going forward.
You son of a gun... I need 2!

What did I miss? Whats the 27th? XTR3 with illumination?

takemymoney.jpg

That is bloody cheap if it's the MAP pricing!
Might be seeing XTR3s on all my rifles if that pans out.....

Best low-light glass I’ve used was Zeiss, Kahles, NF, and Swarovski. If money is no object, get a Hensoldt…But not many folks are gonna spring for an $11,000 scope.

I am looking for the best low light long range scope with illumination in ffp with a minimum parallax under 50 yards in mils and am mainly between trijicon and the Steiner predator/ t5xi. And am wondering between those or something better under 2k$
Under $2k, get the Trijicon.