• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Best of the two?

TRH1962

Private
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2014
Virginia
If you had to choose between the two scopes below, which one would you rather have and why. Trying to decide on whether to keep the one I have and or get the other.

Thanks to all who help me in this endeavor.

NF Beast
or
NF ATACR 7-35X56 F1

I have a BEAST and just bought a 7-35. The only thing about the BEAST turret that I don't like is the brake. I really like the .2 adjustments. With the H59 reticle and that turret I rarely would use the lever. I ran a SB for a couple of years with the H2CMR and I loved that reticle, but the Mil-C to me looks like an upgraded version. Plus with the top end of the 35 its gonna be hard to beat to me. A BEAST with the Mil-C would just about be perfect.

Maybe NF can come out with an "Ultimate BEAST" 7-35 with the Mil-C lol

I have a BEAST and just bought a 7-35. The only thing about the BEAST turret that I don't like is the brake. I really like the .2 adjustments. With the H59 reticle and that turret I rarely would use the lever. I ran a SB for a couple of years with the H2CMR and I loved that reticle, but the Mil-C to me looks like an upgraded version. Plus with the top end of the 35 its gonna be hard to beat to me. A BEAST with the Mil-C would just about be perfect.

Maybe NF can come out with an "Ultimate BEAST" 7-35 with the Mil-C lol
I have the beast also and really like it. But I'm thinking the 7-35 power would probably benefit me more since my eyesight is not what it used to be. That is my delimma here. Should I trade or sell the Beast for more power? They're basically the same as for as build and quality. I can't hold on to both since they are not cheap my any means.

I'd pick the 7-35 over the beast if all else is equal. Not for magnification, but because I don't like the elevation turret and lever. There's nothing wrong with the system itself, it's just not what I'm used to and really slowed me down when dialing.

That's me, but if it's not a problem for you I wouldn't sell it to get the 7-35.

Reactions: TRH1962