• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Best online trust for supressor and sbr

Sokam101

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2020
What do you guys recommend? Currently looking at gun trust guru. Any others that are easy to understand, with great customer service, and affordable?

Reactions: HansohnBrothers
I’ll be honest. I set up my trust years ago. It’s been a long time. I have never bought anything using that trust. When the rules changed I just didn’t want to deal with it. But it was a simple process. Once it’s set up it’s easy if that’s the road you go down but the wait times are longer these days under a trust than individual. I may use it at some point but right now it just sits idle.

I have an NFA lawyers trust. Cost $99 and I have 6 suppressors and 2 SBRs on it without issue. They also have the amendment so that the settlor is the only one that has to do the fingerprints/5320.23, which is very convenient.

Wow they look really good. They have guides for everything! Thank you for posting that. Have you used them?
I have used them. They were very responsive to my questions. I don't have any approvals with the trust yet, but it's only been about a month (Form 4).

Reactions: Sokam101
I used gunstrustguru and have been very happy with the results. (7) form 4's and (1) form 1 with no issues. Comes with amendment documents to add/remove trustees. Can even add trustee with set expiration date. Just have it signed and notarized and the trustee is valid until the expiration date or they are removed with a signed/notarized removal amendment document.

Reactions: Huskydriver
I also have gun trust gurus. I had set up a trust in 2010 from a different law agency and used it up until the stupid 41f or whatever. I had GTG revise/restate my trust last year to make it easier to add/ remove “responsible persons” from the trust. I highly recommend guntrust gurus.

National Gun Trust is pretty affordable. I had mine created by Arsenal Attorneys pre-41f and had them update it post 41f. No issues with it.

Maybe late to the party. However I was so impressed with Guru today. I had to come add this. I am a newbie and am going to start the dance on a new suppressor next week when the dealer gets it to his shop. I had a couple questions after I made my trust online with guru Called the number on website and he called me back within ten minutes. Spent more than 20 minutes explaining and actually fixing my trust as I didn’t get it setup as I originally intended. The best part. To me is this guy didn’t just help and get me squares away.....he was absolutely happy to help me and I appreciate that so much.
Glad I searched around on here for recs and chose the gun trust Guru site

Reactions: Holliday
You can certainly do it at the point of sale with some places that have the kiosk things with silencer shop. But I decided to use the gurus. Anyhow yes before the can is actually lid for and stamp applied for You have to have a trust set up. Otherwise you’ll be buying it as an individual. I’m new to this. So I don’t k ow for sure. But I wonder if you can later on transfer that to a trust if you set one up. But I bet if it’s possibly it’s sticky situation. Dunno

You can easily add something from you to your trust. However, since you're transferring between two separate entities you'll need to buy another 200$ stamp.

Reactions: Hill.brandonj
I used the one offered thru capital armory and had no problems

I went through Silencer Central and as long as you purchase your suppressor through them they give you the trust for free. I can add my future cans onto that trust for free as well. Very cool.