• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best overall complete lower?

Started reading through this. First the OP wanted the best. Then he was looking for the best price, local dealer etc. That is confusing the issue.

Some will shout the "gotta have the name" BS. But given the choice, they choose the good stuff if for any reason someone else is paying for it. I would say that no one I know no matter how much they protest, would choose PSA over Mega, Seekins or KAC if not paying for it. So, most objections to quality are based on price. Hard to admit for some.

BTW,
KAC makes a great lower with ambi controls that I really like.

At first I wanted the best. Then after suggestions from here and me doing further research, I realized it's all the same shit with small differences. Differences that didn't warrant the hassle of buying online and getting it transfered thru my ffl and such. Hence why I decided to go with the best lower that my local dealer had.

The upper and trigger actually matter and that's why I'm going with geisselle and noveske (far from cheap)

Excellent choices. Money well spent. Trigger and barrels are the key.

Holy Mega lower receiver copy batman! I thought that looked sexy and then I realized why. Damn near twice as much as the mega lower too! Wonder if they are selling any?

I'm a little late to the party, lol... That would be because Mega made it to begin with. Mega does a lot of products rebranded. Take look at Rainier Arms Billet sets and you'll notice they're Mega Arms rebranded as well.

...and noveske (far from cheap)

I would consider other options. Noveske has NOT been living up to their name lately. There's been some poor customer service and bad dealings on their part with distributors where they've been taking back orders then at shipping raising the cost or threatening to fill newer orders willing to pay more if you don't pay their new dealer price. IMO they're not continuing the legacy left behind...

I bought everything so far but the SBR upper and the parts kit with ssa-e trigger. I've usually only heard good things about their AR stuff. So your saying stay away from the lpk though?

IMHO, Yes, I'd avoid their LPK. I too have purchased many other AR related items from them with good results but I've found the quality of their parts-kits to be lacking on several occasions. After the latest episode I did some research (Google) and came across several threads where others detailed similar experiences. You may get lucky and get one of the "good ones", but, then again, you may not...