• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Best place to buy a NF2.5x10x32 Mil Dot /Zero Stop

NeoItaly

Private
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2012
Florida
Like it says. I am looking for the best place to buy a NF 2.5x10x32 Mil Dot with Zero Stop for my Scar 17s. So far I have found to be the best deal for the NF and a QD mount @1600.00. Any help would be great....

Re: Best place to buy a NF2.5x10x32 Mil Dot /Zero Stop

Due to MAP pricing most retailers are going to have similar prices on the scope.. I would check the sale boards on here.

All my new NF purchases have been thru www.Eurooptic.com and they are pleasure to deal with.

Make sure you ask about their inventory and lead times.

I back-ordered mine earlier this month only to learn it would be 32 weeks! WTF!

NF is a might back ordered. You will need to just call around til you find one like you want.
No dealer is "giving them away" right now. They don't have to.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 10Truck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All my new NF purchases have neen thru Eurooptic.com and they are great to deal with. </div></div>

+1

I had an order for a Nightforce from Eurooptic that got messed up. Alex quickly made things right. Great service from him made me a customer for life.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Winged Pig</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 10Truck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All my new NF purchases have neen thru Eurooptic.com and they are great to deal with. </div></div>

+1

I had an order for a Nightforce from Eurooptic that got messed up. Alex quickly made things right. Great service from him made me a customer for life. </div></div>

Thats cool- I will give him a call...Thanks

We have them in sock. We can pair a Bobro or
American Defense mount. Let me know if I can help.

Marshall

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marsh1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We have them in sock. We can pair a Bobro or
American Defense mount. Let me know if I can help.

Marshall </div></div>

+1 for Marshall

I called Marshall this week to order either a Nightforce, Premier Reticles, or Vortex Razor HD. All of models I was looking at were in inventory. Marshall even unboxed one and gave his opinion on the Turrets. I went with the Nightforce and it should be in my hands on Friday.

Bo