• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Best place to buy a suppressor from

Tbaxl

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2019
North Alabama
Currently searching around for my 2nd suppressor and was curious if snipershide has any supporting vendors/ well known companies that would be recommended to buy a suppressor from. Not the suppressor company itself but just a online sales company that has a good reputation.

Not only does SilencerShop make it easy to do business with them, they make it easy to do business with any suppressor vendor within their Kiosk network...

This.

Just because it's out of stock AT silencer shop doesn't mean somebody in their network doesn't have it.

I went looking for a Socom 2 mini for my SBR/NV rifle and found a local dealer that had em in stock. Was then directed to silencer shop to build a profile and answer interrogatories for the form 4. Then (same day) directed back to the dealer for fingerprints at their kiosk. Uploaded a photo myself.

Whole thing was done in basically an afternoon, digitally signed the next day. That's pretty good and now the wait begins.

Reactions: Darkside-Six
I’ve had great luck with silencer shop and capital armory

Reactions: rady
I’ve had great luck with silencer shop and capital armory

Silencershop makes it easy
It was too easy! I ordered 3 last week, did my fingerprints at a SS kiosk on Friday (off work), and this week the Form 3's were already approved and 2 of my 3 made it to the SOT today, the 3rd will be there on Mon. So, my paperwork is officially to the ATF and awaiting review for approval. The Silencer Shop setup is ridiculously easy. I will definitely be ordering more cans from them in the future. Now that my prints and info are on file with them, it's literally as easy as... Add to cart, add a stamp, add a trust, pay, DocuSign, and wait for your SOT to call you a few months later when you're stamps come back approved. 👍🏼

Reactions: dirtydb
I appreciate the responses. The only problem I have with SilencerShop is probably 80% of it is out of stock.
That's just the current political climate right now. Everyone is panic-buying everything they can get their hands on. 🙄 Once shit settles down, things will be back in stock and won't be so crazy.

That's just the current political climate right now. Everyone is panic-buying everything they can get their hands on. 🙄 Once shit settles down, things will be back in stock and won't be so crazy.
Your not wrong I had no intentions of buying 2 suppressors in a week, but somehow I did. However, I didn’t expect a run on suppressors since the process takes so much longer.

Reactions: FuhQ
Your not wrong I had no intentions of buying 2 suppressors in a week, but somehow I did. However, I didn’t expect a run on suppressors since the process takes so much longer.
Same here... That's why when I saw the Nomad-LT drop the other day, and I didn't buy immediately, and waited 1 day too long (the very next day), I was only able to get one in Naked finish, when I really wanted one in black cerakote...

And my Rugged Obsidian 45, they only had FDE color in stock, and I wanted black, as well... Not happy, but whatever, at least the Rugged was on sale for $654, so I couldn't complain too much. I can always get them cerakoted later if I really don't like the finish. I don't own an FDE pistol, so I think an FDE can on a black pistol will probably look kind of stupid (can't find any pics of this scenario on the internet, so if anyone has this setup, please post them up), but the exterior color doesn't have any affect on it's actual function, which is why I bought them in the first place.

At least they had the Mask 22 in stock, so I was able to get the rimfire can I wanted. 1 for 3... Story of my life.

BTW you picked a great suppressor. I have a surge 762, obsidian 45 and obsidian 9. I can’t say enough good things about those guys.

Reactions: FuhQ
Rugged will cerakote it black for you for $25.00.
That's good to know. I might have to get them to do that. Or, once it arrives at my FFL (should be there Monday), I might have them send it to Rugged, and have it cerakoted while I'm waiting on my stamp to come back. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone. 👍🏼

I used Silencershop as it was simple and that is what I wanted for my first few transactions. With that, I would have no problem using Hansohn Brothers! If the notifications I have setup with them come in, I will use them. Both companies have been responsive to my questions and I never felt like I was "bothering them", by how they responded.

If what you are looking for at silencer shop is out of stock, sign up for the back in stock notification. But, you gotta be fast, because it seems like “back in stock” may actually mean “hey, we just got ONE.” I missed a yhm resonator2 like 3 or 4 times before I found one at another shop. Of course, I had given up and bought a dead air nomad less than a week before. The other shop is in the SS kiosk network, so it was super easy, as my fingerprints and photo and info was all already in the system. Oh, and if your photo or any other info is out of date, you can update the info and upload a new photo from their app on your phone. Now I have 2 cans in jail...

The thing that irks me is that suppressors cost $100 or less in Europe.

It doesn’t matter where you order from if you have a good local class 3 dealer who can file the paperwork. I find the suppressor I want in wherever it’s in stock and send it to my guy. I know silencershop makes it easy but prints and photos are too easy to do yourself if that’s the only reason people go to silencer shop

Reactions: HansohnBrothers
Capitol Armory, the folks there are super friendly, and very knowledgeable on what it takes to get a suppressor.

When you going to order TBAC .338 ultras again?
Get a hold of ray or zak they will tell you where the goods are lol. Mile high was stocked when I called them. Tbac also has the list for ppl inline and who are receiving batches. Just got to find who has stock before they sell out :)

Reactions: Holliday
In New Zealand you can go to their equivalent of Bass Pro and buy all the suppressors you want just like it’s a fishing pole or pair of shoes. Getting a proper gun to mount them on is a whole different story.
When I lived there my GF's dad shot IPSC and talked to me about all the rules about transporting and owning handguns there. I thought they were mostly silly and pointless but oh well. Loved the country though.

I've been hunting, shooting, and owning guns my entire life, and while I understood the NFA process it was just such a daunting and overburdened task having to go get fingerprints, deal with your local CLEO, get their approval, mail everything off, take forever to get there, etc... Just a big hassle. Literally, the ONLY good thing to come about from Obama's presidency was the removal of the CLEO signature, which allowed the Silencer Shop Kiosk to be born, and between it, and their digital one-shot trusts, and online tax stamp purchase, it has oversimplified this process to the point of it no longer being an anxiety-ridden process of excessive hassle, like it was before.

Now if we can just get the NFA repealed entirely, or have suppressors and SBR's removed from the registry, then maybe this country could be a much better place. With our government, it's not so much about regulating suppressors and SBR's, as it is, their greediness wanting the tax revenue generated from them. Sure, they DO want them regulated, but they're more interested in the money...It allows them to grow, which allows them more opportunities to infringe on our rights (sort of like the pistol brace crap we all just had to deal with, and the bumpstocks before that). That's why the U.S. gov't will never allow us to live regulatory-free when it comes to suppressors and SBR/SBS/AOW's, until the whole NFA is repealed, or the ATF dissolved and disbanded for Constitutional and civil violations of the American people.

I buy from whoever has what I want in stock, for a price I like. I only have 2 Form 4 cans, but they came from different places. I use a local guy for transfers who only does transfers. He doesn't sell anything. Prices aren't bad.

Give us a call at 888-781-8778, we are available Mon-Sat. 8-8 CST OR feel free to visit silencercentral.com and purchase online. We mail directly to your front door once approved.

My vote for SilencerShop too.
Amazingly simple and streamlined.
I also recommend having it bought at or held at a gun range where you can use it while waiting for your tax stamp.

My experience with John Rich at eSilencers.com has been quite positive - good pricing, good communication on items that were not in stock at time of my order, and fast shipping to my local SOT.

I won’t be using silencer shop again. Been waiting for the form 4 review for over a week. I’m goi to submit the next one on my own. I get they are busy but it’s also there business to do it

Reactions: Holliday