• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best place to buy AICS 2.0 SA

cpu77

Private
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2011
I am wondering who has the best price right now on a AICS 2.0 SA in OD Green? Best I can find is $1050. That seem right?

Thanks Ralph

Re: Best place to buy AICS 2.0 SA

Thanks guys got a email in to them.

+4 mile high, they are hands down the best honest people

ETA: PM before ordering so you get the 'hide price.

Eurooptics came out less expensive against Mile Highs 5% SH discount plus Eurooptics has free shipping. I agree though with cox380 and that you should just buy one from a Hide member and save $100.

I'd keep a close eye on the classifieds here, I recently picked one up for $800 + shipping.

There are 4 Accuracy International US distributers. Mile High, Euro Optics, SRT Supply and Tac Pro Shooting Center. The first 2 are supporters of the Hide so obviously my first choice is always to go with one of them.
I picked mine up from Mile High because they had the AX in stock in FDE at the time I was looking to buy. Great people to deal with. As for the AW\AE versions of the AICS' the guys above that recommend keeping an eye out in the for sale forum have it right. I saw a new one for sale there just a little while ago.

Mile High is who I went to for my Stage 2.....gave me a military discount as well! Had it in my hands within a week.

Eurooptics has free shipping. Even with Mile Highs 5% discount Eurooptics was less expensive.