• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Best place to buy AICS

I went with eurooptics but I've had great dealings with mile high as well. I'm sure either one of them will take care of ya.

Do you guys think there would honestly be any real difference in buying a used one vs a new one?

Depends if the previous owner(s) 'modified' the chassis in any way. Get good pictures of it with the skins off if you are going to go this route. I had to pass on three separate listings on other forums before I conceded going new was just going to be easier. (various damage or questionable chassis condition hidden by the skins)

Went with Mile High Shooting, and didn't regret it one bit. (If I had ordered from Euro, being that I live in PA, I think I would have had to pay sales tax, so between Mile High's customer service and being able to skip sales tax, it was worth it to me to go that route)

I went to milehighshooting for mine but I noticed that they changed their website layout recently and i think it makes it really hard to find things. I've been trying to find the long action AX on their for a week and haven't been able to.

My used one is basically new and hasn't been modified in any way. I'll take whatever pics you'd like if you're interested. Plus I'm including new viperskins as well. Let me know if interested, it's in the classifieds.

Eurooptic is always super easy to deal with. Got mine through them and they shipped fast and gave me a great deal.

I think they are doing a sale on them right now too since the new AICS ATs are starting to come in.

Last edited:
I would rather buy used and save some $'s. I leave the latest and greatest to the guys with deeper wallets. After the next latest and greatest comes out they sell the "old" stuff at a loss. I'm fine being a generation or two behind.

As far as the AICS, I got mine off eBay. OD green 1.5 with AI cheekrest thumb screws, extra butt pad spacers, 5 and 10 round mags, BT Atlas on a spigot, and the BT mono-pod. Cost me $1182 back in January. Stock was un-touched, no bedding or relief cuts for triggers or recoil lugs. Skins were in good shape. I figured I saved around $250 to $300. (Skins pictured below are FDE)

Attachments

• IMG_20140619_133724679.jpg
    IMG_20140619_133724679.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 20