• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

best place to buy brass

Re: best place to buy brass

Powder Valley, Graf's, and 3rd Generation Shooting Supply are the first ones to come to mind.

I have had good luck with the ones already mentioned and occasionally i will use midway or cabelas if the have stuff I need on sell.

I second grafs. always had good transactions. Google is also your friend when it comes to Military surplus. Had great luck with small websites selling surplus.

What kind of brass? Every dealer has something they are cheaper on than the others. Ex, Natchez had new LC 223 brass for .11 each, while others were selling it for .20 each or higher. Tell us wht your looking for and we can tell who has the best deal.

i am looking for 308 brass. not hijacking just also curios

Have been wondering the same thing since my local supplier went belly up. Thanks for posting the question and thanks for the responses.

I buy my brass at my local gun shop. He caters to us handloaders, as well as to the hunters and trapshooters. His prices are nearly always the best around. If it's not on the shelf, it usually arrives there in a delivery on the next Monday. When he can't get me something in a reasonable time or at a reasonable price, he recommends an online dealer; and usually, his recommendation is among the best deals around.

A dealer like that deserves my business, and I'll go to him first. Keeping folks like that up and running makes sense, so I'm a loyal customer. In addition, I've bought four rifles from him in the past nine months. I need having him around and healthy.

Greg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bunsen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've had good success with Bartlett Reloading out of Kentucky.

http://www.gibrass.com/ </div></div>

holy crap thanks for that! Great prices!