• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best place to buy bulk paracord

datw

Private
Minuteman
Jun 25, 2008
Juliette Ga
Any of you know where the best prices on paracord are? We use this stuff for everything, especially with camping coming up. Interested in several thousand feet. Thanks for any info you come up with.

Re: Best place to buy bulk paracord

Thanks for the info. We go through a ton of this stuff. Happy Rabbit Weekend

That's a nice price, but this worries me:

"Our cord is modeled after US military issue 7 strand Kernmantle style 550 cord"

I may have to call them and ask them if it's US made and what the load rating is.

Obviously if you are just tying dummy cords and whatnot, then it doesn't matter. But when I am buying a 1K' spool I have no idea what I will be doing with it later. Lots of it I just bundle and throw in the bottom of my ruck for backwoods use.

Please post the results of your call.

I know this guy because he donated the 550 cord that AmericanSnipers.org used on the skull coins at SHOT. By the end of the show, I think he had given us three rolls.

Try here as well.
http://www.paragear.com/default.asp

Item: W9690 YARD - TYPE III NYLON CORD
Sold by the yard. Tensile Strength: 550 lbs. (250kg). This suspension line is the most commonly used with 7 inner strands covered by an outer sheath. Found on most military mains and reserves. Also used for 101 other applications around the DZ. Diameter 3/16".
Shipping Weight: 3 oz./yd. (85g).
Material Volume Discounts:
On material orders of $200.00+ SAVE 10%.
On material orders of $400.00+ SAVE 20%.

Item Price: $0.35