• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes best place to buy nightforce scope?

wgwe5

Private
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2011
Springville,Tn.
I'm looking to buy a new Nightforce scope, any recommendations of where to buy would be appreciated.I plan on getting NXS 5.5-22x50 NPR-1.

Re: best place to buy nightforce scope?

Alex at Euro Optics, or
Jay at Sport Optics.

Both are first class in my experience.

We'd be pleased if you would check us out, as well.

No matter where you decide to purchase, you might be interested to know that we were notified that the recent events in Japan are going to impact Nightforce manufacturing and delivery times adversely. 13-15 weeks for non-stocking items.

Mark H.

I will have whatever you are looking for pretty soon. Placed a large order and it has started to show up.

Mile High Shooting Accesories....great customer service, great deals, i just bought from them today.....(waiting for my nightforce is degrading.....)

MILE HIGH SHOOTING ACCESSORIES LLC #8232;
Randy and Diann Pennington
3731 Monarch St.
Frederick,Co 80516
Phone: (303) 255-9999
Fax: (303) 254-6572
Email: [email protected]
www.milehighshooting.com

call them.....melissa will probally answer the phone but ask for diann..they will take care of you!!

+1 for EuroOptics-- they were great to deal with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wgwe5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm looking to buy a new Nightforce scope, any recommendations of where to buy would be appreciated.I plan on getting NXS 5.5-22x50 NPR-1. </div></div>

Bought the exact scope from Jay at Sport Optics.Great service, fast deilvery and very helpful.

Check out the optics section. I have purchased 2 scopes, both NF. Good deals and was a nice savings too.

They have been hard to get so I say anywhere that has one at this time.

We are an authorized Nightforce dealer. We only have the 3-15x50mm F1 with the NEW NPRF1 reticle. We should be getting more soon.

Mike @ CST

I have bought from EuroOptic and Third Generation Shooting supply. Both were great to deal with. Ive also bought off the classifieds here and had a good experience with that too.

+1 for the for sale section, just bought one from a fellow hide member and it's been great.

Thanks to everyone for the advice.I just received my new scope yesterday from EuroOptics.It is awesome!Thanks Alex and EuuroOptics team for great customer service.

Is it true that Nightforce sets the price of their scope and all stocking dealers have to sell it for that price? I heard that from a SGM at the Ft. Sam last time I was down there for training. In shopping around for a NXS 1-4x24 Zero Stop, I have found that it is exactly $1380.00 at every online store, making me believe that is true. I figure if anybody knows it would be you guys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bassfishindoc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it true that Nightforce sets the price of their scope and all stocking dealers have to sell it for that price? I heard that from a SGM at the Ft. Sam last time I was down there for training. In shopping around for a NXS 1-4x24 Zero Stop, I have found that it is exactly $1380.00 at every online store, making me believe that is true. I figure if anybody knows it would be you guys. </div></div>

Yes. NF is pretty strict on enforcing MAP...

+1 for Jay @ Sport Optics. I'll be calling him Monday for my 2nd Nightforce from him.

I ordered my NXS from Sport Optics. Very happy with the customer service. Seems EuroOptic is good as well from what everyone says here.

For the record i've ordered from optics planet above and it was a disaster, there are multiple threads on multiple sites about the poor inventory system. Long story short they have almost NOTHING in stock, when you order they put you in back order hell. For me not only did they put me in the back order list but they charged my card when my order wasn't due in for "months". Finally canceled, got my money and went to Europtics, Where I had a great experience. I've since ordered a nightforce from Larue tactical, always a great experience with them as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghogs Nightmare</div><div class="ubbcode-body">EuroOptics...hide vendor..great service...excellent dude..Call Alex!! </div></div>

Just ordered a NF NP-R1 3.5x15 from Alex this weekend and it will be here tomorrow. Excellent customer service and highly recommended.