• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best place to buy Proof barrels: Evolved Ballistics

haha the post preview on the main page cut off the word fantastic- I had to see if they were sending Fanta with the barrels :D

Thanks for post
I got 2 Proof Carbon barrels on hunting rifles and really wanting to try one on a AR

I shopped all of the Proof Research dealers and Evolved Ballistics stood out right away in terms of first rate service and communications. Dale Robinson runs the place and is a solid guy who knows his stuff.

Evolved Ballistics still a good place to buy PR barrels from?
Thanks

Evolved Ballistics still a good place to buy PR barrels from?
Thanks

Can't comment on Evolved due to lack of personal experience, but I just ordered a Proof CF from Stocky's (stockysstocks.com) last week and had it in my hands 4 business days later. They picked up the phone on the second ring, and were very helpful. Sounds like they also have them on ExpertVoice.com (if you qualify), but there are mixed reports on their stocking/wait times.

Reactions: Earnhardt