• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best place to purchase Atlas Bipods??

Aquatic_Robotic

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2011
East Texas
Looking to buy a pair of Atlas bipods.

One going on bolt gun and one on AR platform.

Which model(s) are working best for you guys?

Who has the best deal going right now on these?

Thanks

Re: Best place to purchase Atlas Bipods??

I got it cheapest, right here on the forum

Umm...there is no "deal" other than you pay the retail price, which you will find listed on any number of sites from accu-shot.com or triadtactical.com.

That is, unless you can find someone who is willing to part with theirs and most people who buy it aren't reselling because it's a solid piece of hardware.

The latest version is the 8.1.

Triad Tactical.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ckfishdive</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how's mile high shooting? </div></div>

Exemplary service, profesional people and a 10% Holiday Special doesn't hurt either.

Rifles Only. You can't beat there customer service. Lisa is top notch.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aquatic_Robotic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking to buy a pair of Atlas bipods.

One going on bolt gun and one on AR platform.

Which model(s) are working best for you guys?

Thanks </div></div>

I prefer the LW17 so I can move from gun to gun. I can't afford to put one on every gun so I mounted the BT-15 to each one and move it when I want. AR platform will adapt even easier.

Mile High has my vote. Jamie and Stacy are the two people I have dealt with there and they are top notch. If I need it and they have it I will buy from them as their prides seems to be very competitive.

TacBlade

I am interested in what you have. PM when you decide.

Thanks guys. I have bought a couple things from Randy at Mile High including a pair of 5-25x56 S&B scopes. If I don't fi d what I want used, I'll give Randy at Mile High a call.

Thanks for the mounting info.

Good stuff

AR

+1 for Mile High. I got my bipod with the spigot and a rear bag. They were very helpful in all the questions I asked!

Rifles Only, Triad, Mile High, SRT, we're pretty dang lucky to have such excellent vendors.
I've got to try the spigot mount. I've got mine mounted to the IMUNS Lower Accessory Rail Kit (ILARK) which works extremely well.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

Another vote for Mile High. I called and asked a few questions before ordering, spoke with them yesterday and it arrived today (doesn't hurt that I'm only 150 miles away). They reminded me of the 10% holiday discount without asking for it (I forgot about it). I'm sure I'll use them in the future. Now to test it out and see if it shoots better than the Harris. It feels better but the proof will be at the range.

If you want a used one for a new price, they get posted here frequently. Apparently the sellers think these are hard to find......and I guess the people buying them do too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you want a used one for a new price, they get posted here frequently. Apparently the sellers think these are hard to find......and I guess the people buying them do too. </div></div>

+1 This is true. There are a lot of very "hard to find" items in the for sale section
smirk.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Apparently the sellers think these are hard to find......</div></div> LOL

Hi, I'm Steve and I sell Atlas Bi-Pods.
I dont think they are hard to find.
I have piles of them!!
grin.gif

Triad is awesome to deal with. I made my first purchase through them this past Tuesday and the shipment will be arriving today. Can't get any better than that.
grin.gif

riflesonly has a good site and very fast service

-K

If you're looking for a "Deal", you're most likely going to find that deal in the shipping cost. I recently purchased a monopod and although the prices were about the same from site to site, the shipping varied wildly. I save 15 bucks in shipping alone just shopping amoungst the different sites that carry the monopod.

I ordered a couple from U.S. Tactical - they shipped out today.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Apparently the sellers think these are hard to find......</div></div> LOL

Hi, I'm Steve and I sell Atlas Bi-Pods.
I dont think they are hard to find.
I have piles of them!!
grin.gif
</div></div>

Just no AI spigots ><

Do not flame me, I do not mind BOTACH.com... They have them for fairly cheap, just make sure you order via phone

U.S. Tactical Supply. Good outfit.

When I ordered a couple of months ago they said they had a few hundred of each type in stock. I recieved mine in 2 days from time of order here in California.

Ive been trying to get one for my ACIS for weeks but cant find anyone that wants to ship to Australia.

My vote is for Mile High Shooting and Triad Tactical.....both offer excellent prices and superb customer service. They are second to none!

Got mine from mile high and the front mount for a bolt gun from see.kings

I ordered mine from mark gordon who is a board sponsor...Short Action Customs