• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Best prices for Vortex

The best prices on optics are not advertised anywhere and most likely the companys offering the best prices do so over the phone and don't want people posting on internet forums that they are selling below the set dealer pricing(ie: MAP etc....)

Your best best is to call a few snipers hide dealers and have a nice chat with them and see what you're able to do. Some will give discount to snipers hide member etc.....

You what the RZR-2001 or the RZR-2003? If this is what your looking for I would also look at the Trijicon RMR or Leupold Delta Point.

Mike @ CSTACTICAL

Scott at Liberty Optics is always competitive!

+1 for Scott. I was in the market last week for either the Vortex PST or Sightron SIII 6x24, leaning toward the Vortex for its cooler stuff (illuminated reticle and sort-of zero stop.) Called Scott, gave him my general parameters but not brands and he (of course) suggested the two scopes I had been researching. He then gave me his observations on each, and one passing remark about the reticles caused an instant switch in my thinking to the Sightron. He gave me a price that was lower than I'd seen anywhere else on the internet, and I had the scope (and appropriate Picatinny rings - what an improvement over Weaver style) the second day after that. I could not be more pleased with the price and the service, but I think it was his advice that will make the difference in long term satisfaction.