• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Best quality Sub $2,000 rifles...

btstrohfus

Private
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2017
Im looking at a nicer longrange/ hunting rifle in 6.5 creedmoor. i was wondering which of the following you belive to be a higher quality, and or more accurate rifle for the money..
....Bergara HMR Pro
....Seekins Havak Pro, in the Magpul stock
.... Open to other options..

Just curiouse to your input.. thanks

JHR from PVA
Tikka T3x in a KRG Bravo/Xray
Tikka T3x Tac A1
Howa 1500 in a KRG/Xray
FNH SPR

The lightest of these would be the Tikka/Howa in a KRG stock. The JHR is going to be your best for the money, if you can take the weight time and weight of the rifle since you’ll be hunting with it. FNs are awesome rifle, you won’t regret that one either.

I just don't get it. Any other forum I've ever been a part of would just be absolutely ripping up these threads where people come in everyday and ask "whats the best rifle for XXX". I'm very impressed that people here are able to hold it together.

Sorry OP for picking on you, b/c I could have picked any number of 4-5 different threads in the past 2 days that asked the exact same question. Please try using the forum's search feature, there are dozens of threads exactly like this, some with pages and pages of discussion. It is pretty ridiculous to have a new thread everyday that is "JHR vs Tikka vs RPR" or "Bergara vs Seekins vs Tikka" etc etc etc.

If the same thread is just re-posted over and over again, the whole forum becomes useless and clogged with worthless information. This forum is a database of information, just because a thread disappears from the first page of topics doesn't mean that its dead and can no longer be posted in. Just do a quick search, find some relevant threads and read through them. IF you have more specific questions, then maybe bump up an old thread to keep it going, but I guarantee there are at least 10 other threads that have this information in them that will answer your questions.

Sorry all. /endrant