• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Best red dot for 22

I had a little Vortex Venom red dot on a Ruger 22/45 that worked pretty well. I ended up selling it to my dad I think. I think you can find them for a little less than 200 if you look.

Reactions: Xpart
The Bushnell TRS-25 has been very good for me on .22 cal rifles. I have had a few of them. They aren’t an Aimpoint but they are bright enough and have been reliable in my experience.

Reactions: Xpart and 10ring'r
I have several Sig Romeo 5 red dots and never had an issue. There around $150

Have them on my CZ scorpion, couple 556 and 300 BO AR’s

I put an inexpensive Primary Arms red dot on mine. Perfectly happy. If I was spending less then the Bushnell TRS-25 would be fine and a little more cash I would go for the Sig Romeo 5.

Attachments

• 2020-10-27 18.14.49.jpg
    2020-10-27 18.14.49.jpg
    550 KB · Views: 28
The Bushnell TRS-25 has been very good for me on .22 cal rifles. I have had a few of them. They aren’t an Aimpoint but they are bright enough and have been reliable in my experience.
I got same reccommendation from a friend, i think i will check it out.

I got same reccommendation from a friend, i think i will check it out.
Very similar to a Athlon I picked up from Doug @camerlandny 2 years ago. works well; but don't forget to turn it off. Not an Aimpoint or Trijicon.

Thanlk y'all. I would make a purchase next month after concluding on which to go for, Pictures will be posted after purchase.