• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

BEST RIFLE? BEST SCOPE? FINALLY ANSWERED!!!!

Re: BEST RIFLE? BEST SCOPE? FINALLY ANSWERED!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWRichmond</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chance</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm impressed, he at least knows how to hold a weapon. Looks like he has a pretty good cheek weld and the trigger finger is straight. I say good job! </div></div>

Looks like too much cheek to me. If I cheek my AICS that hard I push shots. </div></div>

Maybe he's just got pudgy cheeks? Don't be hatin', now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fx1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chanonry</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cigarcop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unless he's removed the rear flip up cover...he ain't seein shit!!</div></div>

a good illustration of the need for a republic</div></div>

Yes and we had some scottish idiots in charge for the last government and look at what that did to us.</div></div>

don't worry looks like will be off soon, all that oil and only 5 million of us - subsidy my ers

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cigarcop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unless he's removed the rear flip up cover...he ain't seein shit!! </div></div>

LMAO