• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ETXbeginner

Private
Minuteman
May 21, 2020
East Texas
Will be used on a range gun for 1200 yards in. Weight isn’t a factor. I understand there are several scopes that fall around this range new/used. It’s going on a 6.5 cm. Only things I’ve looked at so far are Vortex Razor Gen II. Prefer something with mil reticle. I’ve been told a Leupold MK5 would be ideal as well. Any feedback or suggestions are welcomed.

You could easily snag a used NF ATACR or Leupold MK5 for under $2k in the PX. Pretty much just comes down to what reticle style you like (I know you said Mil but I mean in terms of design). If you’re Mil/LE, hit the companies up directly and ask about their discount programs.

Reactions: ETXbeginner
Second the used atacr. If you weren’t looking for mil I have several 4-16x42 f1 I would sell for under 2k but they are moa. I’m sure they are out there