• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Best source for Airpoint Pro???

toshu

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2011
Arizona
I am thinking about an Aimpoint Pro red dot. Who has the best source for buying one????

Re: Best source for Airpoint Pro???

I had found them at westernsportonline.com , looks like they have it in stock still.

Re: Best source for Airpoint Pro???

Unfortunately we don't have any in stock, but are running a 10% promo until the 31st that has been on going... have quite a few other Aimpoints in stock and ready to ship if you are not set of the Pro model. Promo code "aimpoint10" at checkout will get you 10% off any red dot and I believe they all qualify for the >$150 free shipping.
smile.gif

Mike

I got my comp 4s from Larue along with the 3x mag with the flip mount. Got all kinds of free larue gear with it (hat, DVD, steak sauce, beer opener, etc). Great service and great products. Will use them again. I've also had great success with some of the sponsors here too.

Last edited: