• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Best tactical scope

wreckingball

Private
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2010
Pincourt Qc Canada
I current have multiple scopes and was looking for what u guys think is the best company. The scope would be used for competition and long range shooting only. Please indicate the model if you leave a response.

Thanks
chris

Re: Best tactical scope

Or Hensoldt or SWFA SS or Vortex....or.......

Do you have a budget, that might help with the suggestions.

mad.gif

I would save up some more money and buy a CounterSniper scope from Dark Ops. They are government contract overuns and have a reticle inside the reticle. So you can range your ranging.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would save up some more money and buy a CounterSniper scope from Dark Ops. They are government contract overuns and have a reticle inside the reticle. So you can range your ranging. </div></div>

He's right. CounterSniper is the best tactical scope.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: axio</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would save up some more money and buy a CounterSniper scope from Dark Ops. They are government contract overuns and have a reticle inside the reticle. So you can range your ranging. </div></div>

He's right. CounterSniper is the best tactical scope. </div></div>

207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would save up some more money and buy a CounterSniper scope from Dark Ops. They are government contract overuns and have a reticle inside the reticle. So you can range your ranging. </div></div>

Schmidt 5-25 if you have the money. NF if you don't.

i honestly can't believe there are votes for anything but s&b wtf?? i love the other companies but he didn't mention on a value oriented slide just best scope. pretty sure all of you would choose the s&b if you didn't have to pay for them. yes the glass and turrets are that good.

well i did some research and the ones i listed im able to get in canada so in a un-insulting way/ unknowing way my choices are correct

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: K41</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Huh?

41 </div></div>

In Canada i don't have as many choices as u guys and if i try to order one from the US i have to get special clearance for the border to import fire arm products (pain in the ass lost of paper work}.

Great thread... I'm surprised no one has asked this on here before. I'll be watching this one for sure to see what the definitive verdict is!!!

Best is all up to the individual and their needs. My best wouldn't be your best. What is the level of your skill? Do you need a new $3000 optic or would a used Nightforce due? Some more reading and research should help your decision.

My guess is that if you can't make up your mind / research what features are important to you, you would be better served buying a 1,000$ scope & 2,000$ worth of ammo.

Good luck in your quest...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J-Ham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great thread... I'm surprised no one has asked this on here before. I'll be watching this one for sure to see what the definitive verdict is!!! </div></div>

+10000

I have been waiting for this question to be asked for entire extent of my time here!!!! Thanks OP!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wfjames22</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would save up some more money and buy a CounterSniper scope from Dark Ops. They are government contract overuns and have a reticle inside the reticle. So you can range your ranging. </div></div>

</div></div>

LMFAO Ive been laughing for a while now so thanks. nice sig Ninja Pirtle . In case you didnt know the ass shaking girls name its Jada Stevens

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Team-Send-It!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i honestly can't believe there are votes for anything but s&b wtf?? i love the other companies but he didn't mention on a value oriented slide just best scope. pretty sure all of you would choose the s&b if you didn't have to pay for them. yes the glass and turrets are that good. </div></div>

Agreed.

I could understand there being a split between S&B and Hensoldt if that was a choice, but with the four choices given, 100% of the votes should be for S&B. Some people seriously think NF, Bushnell, Leupold are better than S&B? Seriously???

do your research!! don't give me the you can't get it in Canada B.S. ,as I have not had a problem finding pricing on all high end scopes i looked into.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wreck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ninja Pirtle: nice signature </div></div>+1

There are a lot of great scopes out there. What one do you like the most? I use Nighforce, Premier, S&B, USO, and Leupold.

Mike @ CST