• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best time to buy on PX?

I would normally just blame auto correct. However that was an error of malapropism not spelling.

So in this case. "Malapropism" matters more then spelling. Lol

Are you talking about the visible PX or the Underground PX?
IMG_4071.JPG

R

You guys keep beating up on the poors. I remember when I was poor, so I have a soft spot in my heart for them... because I remember from whence I came.

I'm tempted to set up a 'Secret Squirrel Underground PX' (SSUGPX) in which I issue a 24 hour password to my account in the UGPX for $100. Everyday I change the password just so there's no cheating. That way the poors can experience what it's like to shop where @TheGerman shops... but only for 24 hours, then poof, poor again.

Kinda like Cinderella, but in a hide sort of way.

You ain't no skwerl Tommy.......
We are watching you.....

OP asks when its the best time to take advantage of the poors. But has to wait for black friday to stretch his pennies a little more and hopefully get a little discount on an action😭😂

8D283D37-0D76-4AAC-AA90-8ADAE2118C3F.jpeg

It's especially good when the Price is too good to be true, it's blind luck you found such a deal, and you have the money in your pocket.

that is the best time to get scammed ...

You just gotta have it, so damn the torpedos, go full steam ahead on that awesome opportunity

Is this still available?

Trades???

When the post exchange (px) has their black firday sales. Get me that 88" oled

Haha. I have a twelve year old, so maybe I'm a little more in tune with new slang than most.

Don't quote me on this, but booshie people are generally financially irresponsible people who buy expensive stuff they can't afford.

You know.. chicks with Louis Vuitton bags filled with maxed out credit cards and guys that pay $1500/mo. to drive a new mustang. Also guys that drop $9k on an AXSR then sell it here on the post exchange because they can't buy Christmas presents.
Not trying to be a dick at all, but I believe the word you’re looking for is “Bougie” short for “Bourgeois/Bourgeoisie” very popular term for the communist crowd referring to capitalists.

“By the 1970s, bourgeois was shortened in slang to bougie, mocking something as consumeristic, pretentious, and suburban, again with a “middle class” subtext. In the 2010s, bougie was further generalized to “undesirable” or “unfair.”

Last edited:
Not trying to be a dick at all, but I believe the word you’re looking for is “Bougie” short for “Bourgeois/Bourgeoisie” very popular term for the communist crowd referring to capitalists.

“By the 1970s, bourgeois was shortened in slang to bougie, mocking something as consumeristic, pretentious, and suburban, again with a “middle class” subtext. In the 2010s, bougie was further generalized to “undesirable” or “unfair.”
I hear you. I typed out bougie first before consulting the urban dictionary. Looks like it has evolved.

I‘m familiar with the bourgeoisie vs the proletariat and all that. I’m edumacated.

I hear you. I typed out bougie first before consulting the urban dictionary. Looks like it has evolved.

I‘m familiar with the bourgeoisie vs the proletariat and all that. I’m edumacated.
I think shit like that is kids are getting dumber, they can’t spell, but can’t admit they are wrong so now it’s a new word.