• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best UFO interview ever.

What we really want to know is " did he get a anal probe " .
You haven't officially been contacted by aliens until you get the anal probe .
1614395963276.png

Joe Rogan is a huge ufo nerd and has several great interviews with some very credible people. Definitely worth checking out if that’s your thing
Joe had the same guy on as well. He also has Lex on often.

On a side note, Lex is awesome and has some extremely cerebral guests on. I don't try to understand, I just listen and try to absorb what I can.

Anyone with the technology for interstellar travel would be able to remain undetected if they were here. The universe is way too big to think this rock is really that special, and, at times, I question the decision to send out probes with a map back to here....who says they're friendly?

who says they're friendly?

They wouldn't be. They would be hostile towards us simply because they would be so much superior over us due to their technological feat in coming to our planet from God knows where. They would treat us like dumb animals just like we treat doves during a dove hunt massacre!

UFOs get mocked a lot. But listen to this guy. He is zero percent crazy. Never says he thinks they are “Ailens”
But they are aliens. Theres literally zero other explanation. Idc if Kelly Johnson famously said we have tech you cant imagine... we dont have shit that can do that.!!

Only a fool would believe we are alone and the dominant race in the galaxy
Not really....Doesn’t their have to be a first to everything? What if we just so happen to be the first intelligent life form ever and one day in the distant future we are the first UFOs to someone else’s planet.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Not really....Doesn’t their have to be a first to everything? What if we just so happen to be the first intelligent life form ever and one day in the distant future we are the first UFOs to someone else’s planet.
it's a case of basic mathmatics and since the 'randomness' of the universe is defined by mathmatical principals, it's almost absurd to think otherwise.

They wouldn't be. They would be hostile towards us simply because they would be so much superior over us due to their technological feat in coming to our planet from God knows where. They would treat us like dumb animals just like we treat doves during a dove hunt massacre!
So they’re green supremacists.

We should light their space ship on fire and demand reparations.

Anyone with the technology for interstellar travel would be able to remain undetected if they were here. The universe is way too big to think this rock is really that special, and, at times, I question the decision to send out probes with a map back to here....who says they're friendly?
Hawkin said it best; think columbus to the indians

I think there is basic universal rules to physics and to some degree biology as well. I think if there is other life forms out there caple of creating machines that can leave their planet they would be very similar to humans or at least at some point in their evolution they would have been.

Think about this in this vast universe there may be planets similar to earth that has intelligent life that are only just now to where earth humans were thousands of years ago and on the flip side there may be planets that have intelligent life where we will be thousands of years from now.

Mind boggling to think about......:eek:

it's a case of basic mathmatics and since the 'randomness' of the universe is defined by mathmatical principals, it's almost absurd to think otherwise.

Mathmatics? Isn't that something that humans came up with to understand "their" surrounding? It's absurd to think humans can define the universe with a bunch of chicken scratch that they make sense out of.

I think there is basic universal rules to physics and to some degree biology as well. I think if there is other life forms out there caple of creating machines that can leave their planet they would be very similar to humans or at least at some point in their evolution they would have been.

Think about this in this vast universe there may be planets similar to earth that has intelligent life that are only just now to where earth humans were thousands of years ago and on the flip side there may be planets that have intelligent life where we will be thousands of years from now.

metcalfs law applies and you are right. It took thousands of years to get to flight and will take less than 1k yrs to colonize another planet so imagine what 2k yrs look like.

Mathmatics? Isn't that something that humans came up with to understand "their" surrounding? It's absurd to think humans can define the universe with a bunch of chicken scratch that they make sense out of.
we call it math, they may call it something else but the laws of physics and math are universal and apply to galaxy in sequential order. I hope you understand that. it doesn't matter how we view it, it matters how it can be defined and applied and that is a known determinant, an absolute, unable to change or modify in the universe.

There is nothing random in the known universe

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Why don’t they ever land though
What makes you think they ain't??!!!!!! That fckn tic tac UFO went fckn seamlessly UNDERWATER!!!!!!
Their tech is far beyond our comprehension... perhaps even beyond our top physicists' imaginations/theories/etc.. They could be tens of millions, or even hundreds of millions years ahead of us in tech. Unlike @Maser ... I do believe they recognize we're "special". and self-aware, etc. I'd put it more closer to as the equivalent between an intelligent, professional... lets say 160th SOAR chopper pilot, encountering a neanderthal. Or an astronaut encountering a neanderthal... Maybe someone more advanced than a neanderthal.. but not by much. Like a astronaut today encountering some of the earliest homo sapiens that created actual tribes....

Animals dont create fission reactors, etc...

Reactions: RUTGERS95
IMO they aint wiped us outta existence because we constitute absolutely no threat whatsoever.

They dont need our resources here, and if they did... they could honestly in all likelihood, extract every precious metal, every precious stones, and every special(ie obscure outside of very specific uses and industries/production in which they are necessary such as smart phones)specific base precursor elements....all without our knowledge while its being extracted, in all likelihood... ?

@THEIS - any thoughts on aliens? Heard any stories from any defense contractors, etc.. that you came in contact with? The Navy pilot UFO vid is undeniable IMO thats why the .gov had to address the vid. The pilot also talks about the crewmembers seeing them on radar, and go underwater, etc.
Woah... just incredible!

Thats why I somewhat mostly believe Bob Lazar: that we have 7 different UFO crafts @ Area 51(2 of them apparently/supposedly dug up at archaeological dig sites!!!!! How crazy is that!).... and we've sent scientist after scientist to go and see if they can figure out the tech. Lazar apparently was able to operate and fly around a bit in the one he was assigned to...but wasnt able to figure out the power source technology at all, aside from basic characteristics...

God knows what we're now using as everyday tech, that was discovered by a scientist originally on a captured/downed UFO craft?!!!

Last edited:
We are only able to prove physics at our level of progress.
Perhaps the future may open new concepts, or advances involving dark matter, or the completion of string theory.
Only decades ago, the sound barrier was considered an impassable obstacle by many.
Fusion reactors may soon be stable for power supply.
Just wonder why an advanced species seems so interested in anal probes.
I guess everyone needs a hobby.

ignoring politics for a bit, UFOs have always been interesting to me.

This is 4hours with the Navy Pilot who personally saw the “TicTac” ufo with his own eyes for over 5 minutes.

Knew you had a fascination with things that fly! Now I know why!😂

Reactions: Bender
Ha! I get to use this again! Listen to the lyrics.

I disagree! I dont even think we have the ability to see, ask, or even wrap our little minds around what is out there. Even this statement is below what is out there. We might inhabit other worlds at some point, but we have an upper limit of understanding. We still use the notion of "god" to explain those things not understood, and we will never advance beyond the invention of tools, math, physics, etc. We are still using the knowledge limits from 1000s of years ago. The same abilitys were available then....we have just refined them.

Then we can predict the future with certainty and we can get rid of statistical methods?
not to sound like a douche but I guess you never learned about 'context of the discussion' huh? If you can't keep up, move on sport

when I taught in grad school, I'd always get a joker like this trying to look smart and then I'd have to smack them down. Too much stupidity in the world son, don't waste the breath trying to be smart when you can't think smart

I disagree! I dont even think we have the ability to see, ask, or even wrap our little minds around what is out there. Even this statement is below what is out there. We might inhabit other worlds at some point, but we have an upper limit of understanding. We still use the notion of "god" to explain those things not understood, and we will never advance beyond the invention of tools, math, physics, etc. We are still using the knowledge limits from 1000s of years ago. The same abilitys were available then....we have just refined them.
'notion of God' ? clarify as I'm curious given your response precludes that existence of intelligent design