• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Best way to get a S&B scope

m1a convert

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2003
Idaho Falls
I need to purchase 2 PM II scopes. I am LE as well. What is the best way to get a deal on these? Who has the best prices? Anyone do a good LE discount? How about a multiple scope discount?

I have already had to sell a kidney, my car and my first born son to pay for these so I am trying to get the best price I can.

Try contacting the guys at Mile High Shooting Accessories

va4u4u9y.jpg
I just added the photo because their number is on it and it was more convenient then google-ing it.

Check out mile high. I think they still apply the hide discount if I remember right when I got mine from them.

As you are not purchasing through your department you are going to pay just about what everyone else pays. I know when I bought mine I tried for military discount, LE discount, he'll I even asked about student discount, in the end I think I got a slight discount on shipping but that was it.

I buy mine lightly used from folks that don't want them anymore. Kind of like going to the pound to get the best dogs. There are bargains to be had!

Make sure you buy the extended warranty and GAP insurance...... hope it breaks in the first 2 years.

By buying one. Stealing isn't the best way to get one.

No, I would look into the used market. They turn up from time to time and I think I know where a nice 5-25 PM2 is if you don't mind Mil reticle and MOA turrets. P4 fine

call the manufacturer and ask. let them know you are LE and see if they do any type of VIP deal. I work retail and we get what are called "pro deals" some companies hook up LEOs and fire/EMS workers. can't hurt to try

Give us a call, PM or email with specifically what model you're looking for and we can help you out.

Richard

Unfortunately, you'll probably get only a small discount. Why not buy one now, and wait for one to show up used here! Also, the new Steiner T5Xi 5-25X should be out in another month or so-$1899, I believe. More used S&Bs should show up after the new Steiner is released.

I need to purchase 2 PM II scopes. I am LE as well. What is the best way to get a deal on these? Who has the best prices? Anyone do a good LE discount? How about a multiple scope discount?

I have already had to sell a kidney, my car and my first born son to pay for these so I am trying to get the best price I can.

I cannot recommend Mile High Shooting Accessories highly enough. They are the best!

I guess Mile High just wasn't in a good mood the day I called, their price was just the same as others, so why is everyone so quick to suck them off? ..... I bought another new S&B 5-25 back in Feb and the cheapest place by far was Chris at Sport Optics. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't get a "better deal" than MAP.