• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Best X-mas lights !

Sendero_Man

OMWP... the way I roll
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 29, 2007
    Buffalo, Wyoming
    montanagunslings.com
    Xmas_lights.jpg

Re: Best X-mas lights !

Oh that is hilarious. Someone's got some creativity going on there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peloton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My wife would have a fit. I love it! </div></div>
    It wasn't my wife but it was my buddies mother in law that had a fit when.....
    Well ya see, his other half was taking forever inside. Well while we were waiting outside I got to thinking about these
    deer lawn ornaments. She didnt notice the "redecoration" till we were leaving BUT. Once she called "mom" an had her look out the front window of the house. She wasn't so amused how her deer ornaments were now in full "rut"/mounting of another for the neighborhood to behold. Step dad on the other hand thought it was hilarous.
    Gotta love creative decorating

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghogs Nightmare</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peloton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My wife would have a fit. I love it! </div></div>
    Well ya see, his other half was taking forever inside. Well while we were waiting outside I got to thinking about these
    deer lawn ornaments. She didnt notice the "redecoration" till we were leaving BUT. Once she called "mom" an had her look out the front window of the house. She wasn't so amused how her deer ornaments were now in full "rut"/mounting of another for the neighborhood to behold. Step dad on the other hand thought it was hilarous.
    Gotta love creative decorating </div></div>

without pictures it didn't happen...

Nice Photo lol , But i think its called Christmas.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghogs Nightmare</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peloton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My wife would have a fit. I love it! </div></div>
    Gotta love creative decorating </div></div>

without pictures it didn't happen...
    </div></div>
    Sorry I dont pack a camera everywhere with me. An cell's at that time heck even now suck for night photos. Its not that hard to reposition deer to that pose though

So after seeing this I showed it to my wife. She thought it was a great idea.....to do to the neighbors! So when they came home from church last week, this is what we left hanging from the balcony.
    39374427717989024971483.jpg