• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Beto vs Abbot debate on now

SanPatHogger

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2020
Local channel had the Abbot Beto debate on now.
Just a heads up if anybody want to get mad listening to it.

Reactions: NoDopes
beta is still around? You Texans need to get rid of that fool, hasn’t he run for just about every type of political office and lost? I read the comments on YouTube and it looks like Texas is turning into liberal blue state🤦🏾‍♂️

Reactions: Stevo86
Beto wore dresses, fed his wife shit and fantasizes about running over children. And then this sick degenerate says he's coming for your guns, the ones he didn't steal when he was burglarizing homes.

I didn't need to hear anything that comes out of his monkeypox'd, hair-lipped cock holster.

Last edited:
I know abbot hasn't got strong conservative legs to stand on but still he should be able to roll over Beto on the issues.
Ba-dump, Ching!
Terrible puns, but at least true, so 👍👍

Willie Nelson's compound and golf course is out here and a whole community of dope smoking, heroin shooting, methhead, alcoholic garbage radiates from that. He's a big BETO supporter since Bob vows to legalize marijuana and there are nothing but BETO signs in that area.

What do expect from some old pigtailed fag that was inspired to write the sound track to Brokeback Mountain?

Last edited:
So on one hand we have an authoritarian who closed Texas businesses via EO but was nice enough to list things Texans were still allowed to do, a man that urged Texas mayors to use their police to harass and fine business owners who wouldn’t mandate masks in their place of business, a man that will not protect Texas’ border from foreign invasion. On the other hand we have a man that wants to do these things. I bet that was an interesting debate.

Reactions: deersniper
So on one hand we have an authoritarian who closed Texas businesses via EO but was nice enough to list things Texans were still allowed to do, a man that urged Texas mayors to use their police to harass and fine business owners who wouldn’t mandate masks in their place of business, a man that will not protect Texas’ border from foreign invasion. On the other hand we have a man that wants to do these things. I bet that was an interesting debate.

Better get out and vote for Abbott because sure you can be all moralistic and such, but you won't be happy living under Beto and nope, there won't be any "uprising," you'll just get to live in California a decade or two earlier.

Better get out and vote for Abbott because sure you can be all moralistic and such, but you won't be happy living under Beto and nope, there won't be any "uprising," you'll just get to live in California a decade or two earlier.
I will not participate.

Here is a good article about the covid mandates.

I will not participate.
I don’t personally have a problem with you, but the line of thinking. You know I don’t give you hell normally, but I don’t want to hear you bitching if it goes bad then.

If you don’t vote, you can’t bitch...you participate or shut up about it since bitching is participating. Whining definitely solves nothing, putting forth any amount of effort(voting) is better than sitting back with your thumb up your ass doing nothing.

My vote might mean zero, but I put forth effort so I can bitch about the outcome.

Last edited:
let’s refer to him as BETA not Beto since he is a great example of one
Let's refer to him accurately - Robert Francis - an Irish descendant with a somewhat feminine name (and personality) trying to pass himself off as a fake Mesican by using a fake name to garner fake votes from fake "citizens". Everything about him is fake, except his dedication to the advancement of communist ideals.

We have already seen them fixing primaries all over the United States. Beto will win, they already tried the experiment of stealing an election in everyone face, and they did it to the most popular president in any of our lifetimes, and nothing happened. Yep vote for the lesser to two evils, Turtle boy, Mit, and the ghost of McStain will get it fixed.

Satan be like vote for me and I will cut your dick and balls off, Then the Devil be like vote for me I will only cut your balls off. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: {then mumbles under his breath, "I will get your dick on the next election cycle"}

Francis is open border, gun confiscation, and abortions until birth.
Abbott signed constitutional carry, bans abortions and wants closed border.

He fucked up on Covid, but Francis would have been even worse.

There was tons of Texas fraud in 2020. They arrested and convicted lots of people and several that weren't charged. I.e. Fort Worth election official.
I'm sure they didn't even catch most of it.
They under estimated the wave in 2020 and had to stop counting in all those states at the same time. Not sure they'll come harder in 2022 or wait for 2024.

The really great thing about this take is that it's simultaneously correct, and leads to outcome of voting for guys like GW Bush, McCain, and Romney.

I don't know how to break out of that cycle.

Reactions: M4orturnate
And there's your answer.

I had a fling with a hottie in high school that replied on a chain email she was all excited about going to our upcoming high school reunion. I thought it might be fun to see her again and clicked on her name that went to her FB page to see what she looked like almost half a century later. The most recent comment she posted was 'Thank you BETO for outlawing assault weapons.'

I thought 'Fuck you bitch, no wonder I dumped your ass in high school.'

I swear, kids don't have any sense in their teens, me included, but there were some brand new, sharp instincts not dulled and worn down by life I wish I still had.

Beta will institute everything you are seeing in Chicago, Philadelphia etc. Austin will spread like a disease, it has already infiltrated the burbs in DFW.

Francis is open border, gun confiscation, and abortions until birth.
Abbott signed constitutional carry, bans abortions and wants closed border.

He fucked up on Covid, but Francis would have been even worse.

There was tons of Texas fraud in 2020. They arrested and convicted lots of people and several that weren't charged. I.e. Fort Worth election official.
I'm sure they didn't even catch most of it.
They under estimated the wave in 2020 and had to stop counting in all those states at the same time. Not sure they'll come harder in 2022 or wait for 2024.
And now the courts have taken away the ability of the TX AG to go after voter fraud and put it in the hands of the local DA.

Gee, think you’ll see any voter fraud cases in the November elections?

Bobby Francis can go consume a satchel of Richards.

Attachments

• anti beto.jpg
    anti beto.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 28
I don’t personally have a problem with you, but the line of thinking. You know I don’t give you hell normally, but I don’t want to hear you bitching if it goes bad then.

If you don’t vote, you can’t bitch...you participate or shut up about it since bitching is participating. Whining definitely solves nothing, putting forth any amount of effort(voting) is better than sitting back with your thumb up your ass doing nothing.

My vote might mean zero, but I put forth effort so I can bitch about the outcome.
If wade couldn't bitch and whine, he would have nothing to say.

Is that a bad thing?

If wade couldn't bitch and whine, he would have nothing to say.

Is that a bad thing?
Whining. 😂. That’s what the few such as yourself that get butt hurt over my posts do. You just did it again. :ROFLMAO: Hell there is two or three that have me on ignore yet can’t help but make posts such as yours. Now that’s taking whining to another level even beyond yours.

Stating the obvious or offering a perspective that isn’t manipulated by the gov’ts media isn’t whining.

Whining. 😂. That’s what the few such as yourself that get butt hurt over my posts do. You just did it again. :ROFLMAO: Hell there is two or three that have me on ignore yet can’t help but make posts such as yours. Now that’s taking whining to another level even beyond yours.

Stating the obvious or offering a perspective that isn’t manipulated by the gov’ts media isn’t whining.
You left out bitching.

You're slipping.

I would seem that you are the one who is butt hurt judging by your response.

Let me summarize your post:

"I know you are but what am I?"

The really great thing about this take is that it's simultaneously correct, and leads to outcome of voting for guys like GW Bush, McCain, and Romney.

We're doing it now nationally. After one term of extreme leftist bs it wakes up the people. Even life long dems have had enough. We will be outside the margin of cheating in November. Lets hope we get actual conservatives and not democrat lite candidates.

Reactions: NoDopes
We're doing it now nationally. After one term of extreme leftist bs it wakes up the people. Even life long dems have had enough. We will be outside the margin of cheating in November. Lets hope we get actual conservatives and not democrat lite candidates.
There is no such thing in the republican party or at least in any meaningful numbers. You will get those like @E. Bryant described or possibly worse. Many believe that Libertarian candidates take votes away from good electable republican candidates. I would argue the opposite makes more sense although I would also argue that gov’t as what is standard around the world is destructive in of itself.

Reactions: kmckinnon

The biggest part of the problem is that the "Good folks" are all easily divided because as a general character flaw they want absolute freedom for what they want and want strict rules and control on anything they don't want. So you have the FUDDs, vs the libertarians, vs the Always Obey camp, vs. The world would be perfect if we all worshiped and served the military camp, vs the always obey the king's men camp, vs the well you just have to do what the law says because worship the law, vs the dangerous freedom types vs the hardline religious moralists with their various strange doctrines, vs the human freedom camp etc.

This makes it very easy for others with money and political power to be the actual ones who work together to decide who the "less evil" candidate will be.

Then you are stuck because you either pick not great or really horrible wins and logically you would prefer not great over really horrible.

Also the "October Surprise" always works too well as the "good folks" are all like shocked when they find out their candidate is just a normal human like them and then go off in a huff and say well I'm just not going to vote or I'm going to throw my vote away to prove a point.

Most "good folks" are also too busy trying to lead productive, interesting lives, to get down and dirty in the world of politics and stay there and work day in, day out to get what they want.

Many "good folks" are actually funding their enemies with their retirement savings, investments, purchases etc.

We could break out of the cycle, but it would require all the "good folks" to unite and work together and "do the needful" to force change.

It can be done, just look at how many RINOs of the old guard and such got kicked out in the primaries this year.
That was a good start, BUT alone it will fail to do anything unless not only do ALL the good people put aside their differences and get out and vote in the elections for the better candidates, but also do the hard work of making sure it's difficult for the Democrats and the GOP to rig the votes.

IF you could get all the various "good people" factions to unite around decent candidates that are willing to fight for all the freedoms that everyone wants, and ALL go hit the primaries in person, everyone and then ALL go hit the elections and vote in person for the one you got in during the primaries and none of this (vote your conscience stuff) you could change a lot. But of course many won't because the good candidates won't also pledge to take away freedoms and use the government to stop people from enjoying other freedoms they don't appreciate.

But it takes more than just that, it takes years of laying the groundwork, making sure your people are in control of counting the votes and running the elections, making sure your judges are in place, making sure your side provides the school teachers and administrators, making sure your side runs the city governments and tells the police what to do. (Pretty much doing everything the opposition has so successfully been doing).

The biggest part of the problem is that the "Good folks" are all easily divided because as a general character flaw they want absolute freedom for what they want and want strict rules and control on anything they don't want. So you have the FUDDs, vs the libertarians, vs the Always Obey camp, vs. The world would be perfect if we all worshiped and served the military camp, vs the always obey the king's men camp, vs the well you just have to do what the law says because worship the law, vs the dangerous freedom types vs the hardline religious moralists with their various strange doctrines, vs the human freedom camp etc.

This makes it very easy for others with money and political power to be the actual ones who work together to decide who the "less evil" candidate will be.

Then you are stuck because you either pick not great or really horrible wins and logically you would prefer not great over really horrible.

Also the "October Surprise" always works too well as the "good folks" are all like shocked when they find out their candidate is just a normal human like them and then go off in a huff and say well I'm just not going to vote or I'm going to throw my vote away to prove a point.

Most "good folks" are also too busy trying to lead productive, interesting lives, to get down and dirty in the world of politics and stay there and work day in, day out to get what they want.

Many "good folks" are actually funding their enemies with their retirement savings, investments, purchases etc.

We could break out of the cycle, but it would require all the "good folks" to unite and work together and "do the needful" to force change.

It can be done, just look at how many RINOs of the old guard and such got kicked out in the primaries this year.
That was a good start, BUT alone it will fail to do anything unless not only do ALL the good people put aside their differences and get out and vote in the elections for the better candidates, but also do the hard work of making sure it's difficult for the Democrats and the GOP to rig the votes.

IF you could get all the various "good people" factions to unite around decent candidates that are willing to fight for all the freedoms that everyone wants, and ALL go hit the primaries in person, everyone and then ALL go hit the elections and vote in person for the one you got in during the primaries and none of this (vote your conscience stuff) you could change a lot. But of course many won't because the good candidates won't also pledge to take away freedoms and use the government to stop people from enjoying other freedoms they don't appreciate.

But it takes more than just that, it takes years of laying the groundwork, making sure your people are in control of counting the votes and running the elections, making sure your judges are in place, making sure your side provides the school teachers and administrators, making sure your side runs the city governments and tells the police what to do. (Pretty much doing everything the opposition has so successfully been doing).
You could have just shortened your post by saying gov’t is a tool/weapon utilized by the rich and well connected criminal class to control everyone else. Always has been. Always will be and people will never learn. Big centralized gov’t, what a racket.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
There is no such thing in the republican party or at least in any meaningful numbers. You will get those like @E. Bryant described or possibly worse. Many believe that Libertarian candidates take votes away from good electable republican candidates. I would argue the opposite makes more sense although I would also argue that gov’t as what is standard around the world is destructive in of itse

There is no such thing in the republican party or at least in any meaningful numbers. You will get those like @E. Bryant described or possibly worse. Many believe that Libertarian candidates take votes away from good electable republican candidates. I would argue the opposite makes more sense although I would also argue that gov’t as what is standard around the world is destructive in of itself.
Im staying optimistic even though i know youre probably right

Beta will institute everything you are seeing in Chicago, Philadelphia etc. Austin will spread like a disease, it has already infiltrated the burbs in DFW.
I hate to say, it's not just the burbs of DFW (which IMO has been under attack with this mentality since I last lived there 15+ years ago), but almost all "upper-middle class" (I hate to use class as a term) suburban areas in almost every metro area...especially if the metro areas are > 250k.

Willie Nelson's compound and golf course is out here and a whole community of dope smoking, heroin shooting, methhead, alcoholic garbage radiates from that. He's a big BETO supporter since Bob vows to legalize marijuana and there are nothing but BETO signs in that area.

What do expect from some old pigtailed fag that was inspired to write the sound track to Brokeback Mountain?
Aaand, right on schedule.

I dislike this old fag even worse now.

Reactions: Tx_Aggie