• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Better late than never!

Bushmaster

Minuteman
Dec 8, 2008
Edinburg, Texas
Had a lot of fun w/ my then new camera last season. Here's some pics I got on various sits in my blinds. The 2 deer were taken by co-hunters on my lease. It's in Starr Co. Texas. The one black buck(cull) was shot by me at a friends ranch. Just wanted to share.
Enjoy.

IMGA0012.jpg

IMGA0019.jpg

IMGA0021.jpg

IMGA0025.jpg

IMGA0070.jpg

IMGA0090.jpg

100_1167.jpg

Re: Better late than never!

I think he went 163" gross or close to it if I recall. It was shot by the lease master. It was only his second buck on the ranch in 18 yrs. It had some cool trash down on both bases. There's some that you cant see on his left side. It was definately the most unique deer shot last year.

That buck is huge...I think I would have been sweating waiting to pull the trigger on that one. Man that is awesome thanks for sharing.

Those are some nice pictures. I agree on that second buck, really nice spred. Also, you look like you have very broad shoulders. I look forward to more pics.

WTF? I must be missing something myself. As long as USA shooter doesn't ask me to go camping or sheep hearding w/ him we're cool.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bushmaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
IMGA0090.jpg
</div></div>

The buck trying to hide in the bucket cracks me up! And he's staring right at me!