• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s better marriage blanket

Re: better marriage blanket

I thought is was good for your marriage to give her a dutch over from time to time!

Now think about it in a years time just how many farts are going to be trapped in that blanket.

speaking of farts...both the mrs and i woke up farting...we drove eachother out of the bed and the room

Bahahahah, now I know what to get my best friend for his upcoming wedding.

After you view the blanket video go to the right of the screen and click on Red Skelton,s Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag, then John Wayne talking abt Taps

That thing will take all of the fun out of "look under the covers dear, my toes are glowing, riippppppp!"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oldgrayone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That thing will take all of the fun out of "look under the covers dear, my toes are glowing, riippppppp!" </div></div>Great newlywed advice I now have for my friend. Thanks!

My whole world has just been flipped upside down. So confused lol
crazy.gif

My wife wouldn't get away with it even if she had this. You cut one (silent) and kinda bounce and turn over on your side pulling the cover up as you do. She gets a face full of it. When she start screaming, it's priceless.