• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bhtc 2 day sniper competition sept 27-28, lewistown pa

fargo007

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2007
Bucks County, PA
www.bhtcorps.com
You guys have been asking for this, so here ya go!

Our first two day match and sniper competition is open for registration.

We will run the match with 15 shooters minimum, and a max of about 24.

Prize table with cash payouts.

Day 1: Long range shooting and marksmanship challenges.

Sundown: Night fire. 2-4 stages of shooting in the dark simulating various military / LE challenges.

Day 2: Fieldcraft in the AM, with the final shooting challenges kicking off at 1300.

Full details and online registration at: Competitions | BLACK HAT TRAINING CORPS

--Fargo007

Paul B and are signed up and practicing our ninja concealment skills. As this is right in the middle of PSU territory and they are playing at home that weekend lodging might be scarce at this point.

The Capn'

We ran it up the flag pole. Have potential of bringing 4 shooters total, but if it's a go it will likely be less than that.

This is going to be an awesome match that will test all types of skills including but not limited to shooting. I can't speak for everyone but I know that I have never "stalked" before and am excited to try it with limited resources. The clubhouse is great and cheap to stay at and the food is almost reason enough to sign up. I really hope that there are enough people to make this happen... Come on people! Sign up today!

The Capn'

It looks like I'll be traveling for work on that Sunday. I was hoping to be able to push that travel to Monday, but there were too many people affected. Sucks.

I'm sorry guys but we've reached a time where a hard decision has to be made. Unfortunately we did not get enough shooters registered to meet expenses and let the match run.

With regrets, the match is hereby canceled.

/Fargo007