• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BHTC LR TACTICAL RIFLE CHALLENGE Lewistown PA 7/24

fargo007

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2007
Bucks County, PA
www.bhtcorps.com
We are hosting a long range tactical match on July 24th up at MCSA (http://www.mifflincosportsmens.com/).

Targets will be 300 to 1000Y away, and will be engaged from various positions and locations to include some challenging circumstances. Some may be partially obscured, in defilade, or otherwise present a problem to solve. CoF will be available before the match, but the actual target distances will be random, and determined that day.

This is a GREAT range guys. It will really test your skills out. LOADS of great wildlife too. We just ran a UKD course there that was a great success and an awesome learning experience for everyone, us included.

Scoring for the match will be a simple golf system. Hit the target on the first shot, you get a "1". Hit it on shot 5, you get a "5" 5 misses means a "10" or a missed target. Some targets may have a higher point value.

Prizes will include some tokens of esteem, and a cash payout determined by the number of participants.

Details and registration information are available on the BHTC website:

http://bhtcorps.com/072410LRMATCH.html

We look forward to having you on board.

--Freddy & Mike, Black Hat Training Corps

Re: BHTC LR TACTICAL RIFLE CHALLENGE Lewistown PA 7/24

The payout is going up!

Get on board guys, once we go over 20 shooters we are bumping up the payouts again. The match will probably shake out to be AT LEAST 80% steel, so everyone has a decent chance of scoring.

We've got over a dozen steel targets, and some will be harder to spot than others.

--Fargo007

Looking forward to it.
Should be a great shoot rain or shine

I have to work,

I want to make it up one day to one of your events.

John

Fargo007

I've got to get that 260 doped but tenatively pensil me in bro. Been crazy busy here, sorry I didn't get to buzz you back. We've got to catch up, got some questions about NFA trusts.

cheers,
K

Spots are still open, the match is this Saturday. If we get 4 more shooters the payout goes up 5%.

Great course of fire lined up with all kinds of UKD, shots from unusual locations, some angle shots, and lots to keep you interested. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes are going to include challenge coins from AmericanSnipers.org. The NON-PC ones... LOL

Come on down and have fun.

--Fargo007

Hope to see this run again later in the year, too close to the Reade match to make this go around. Looking forward to AAR

Wish I could make it but that pesky work is getting in the way again LOL Will try to make the next one.

Hey Freddy-

Your website is down.

I have an AAR up in a different thread thanking everyone who attended, and especially those that helped us out. The effort required to put something like this on is immense.

AAR, scores, stage descriptions here:

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1946260#Post1946260

Everyone shot well. High degree of difficulty on this one. None of the targets were at flat 00/50 yardages - everything was a 'tweener' and 90% of the shots were past 400Y with only two shots at 300Y.

Next one we are considering there is a long range 2 man team match, both shooting precision rigs.

This match has a lot of potential and we are going to try and get some more sponsors, expand it out and see where it goes.

--Fargo007