• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BHTC SNIPER TEAM CHALLENGE 10/6/12, LEWISTOWN PA

Re: BHTC SNIPER TEAM CHALLENGE 10/6/12, LEWISTOWN PA

Nice job on your cold bore shot OFIS. 725Y, first shot of the day. Inch perfect, center of the chest. I haven't seen you in a while but it appears that you have been practicing.

--Fargo007

Thanks to the Black Hat crew for putting the match on, to MCSA for hosting us, and to all of the sponsors.

No doubt, this was a challenging CoF. It was also a lot of fun. It was the first team match for both of us, so not knowing what to expect left us a little bit unprepared. But I don't think we were alone. The real question was how fast we could all adapt to the instructions being given.

It was a great time, and I'd certainly be willing to try it again.

Thanks everyone for the effort and hard work. I had as much fun giving the RO's shit as I did shooting the match.
smile.gif
Really good group of guys putting in the time to make this happen. Thanks again everyone.

I got a number of vids with my gopro of the various stages so I will try and get those edited this week and get the links uploaded here.

Thanks to all the sponsors and specially to Vortex Optics for the great Recon R/T that I won. Still have a big smile.

Thanks Freddy, Mike and Chris for all your hard work putting on the match. Everything was well organized and ran very smoothly as always. Thanks to Vortex, Defiance, Long Range Accuracy, Wells Custom Guns, and RW Snyder Gunsmithing for donating prizes to the match. I'm already looking forward to coming back and seeing what you can come up with for next year. Thanks again.

Steve B.

Freddy,
I knew I had to redeem myself after that cold bore crossfire last time out... Definitely a case of failure being a motivating factor. Will be making a point to adjust my schedule for future events.

PS Is there a mailing list I can sign up for? I lapse in checking this site for updates and usually find out about events the day before/after.

Match was lots of fun with a great group to shoot with, just like always!

Congrats Jr/Sr... you guys shot extremely well:)

Here's a couple pics

Prize Table with goodies from:

Vortex Optics
Defiance Machine
Long Range Accuracy Bipods
Wells Custom Gunmakers
R W Snyder

2012-10-06_14-58-59_733.jpg

Some very happy winners!
2012-10-06_15-25-10_117.jpg

2012-10-06_15-26-17_931.jpg

Congrats to all and some great shooting by good folks.

Thanks to the BHTC for a fun, mentally and skillset challenging COF.

Thanks to sponsors for supporting and giving the shooters some really nice incentives.

Looking forward to the next one(s)!

This was my first competition ever and it will be hard to do anything less demanding then it in the future! KEEP IT UP!
I had the best time, Super cool people, 10000 things running through your mind just to keep up with Chris never mind Fred or Mikes sections haha.
Though I shot like complete crap for me I wouldn’t trade it for any good day at the range without this group.
I had a new partner, didn’t know his gear or dope at all and was one of the 2 who made the dead man shot, and also the 750 carbine shot (3rd round), we won’t talk about all the super easy stuff I missed though lol
Thanks to everybody who was present, BHTC, and of course ABE, Holly, Henry Jeff and the food group too! Best eats!