• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BHTC Team Sniper Challenge, July 12, 2014, Lewistown, PA

fargo007

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2007
Bucks County, PA
www.bhtcorps.com
Our 2014 team match is open.

The short info:

Primary shooter can use any caliber within our standard limits (300WM/3100fps), any action. Shots from 0-1052Y.

Secondary shooter must run a semi-auto. Any caliber (but stil subject to the cal/velocity cap).

Match fee $75.00. Round count ~100 per shooter.

Expect stages that press each team member's ability to shoot. But also expect your ability to communicate, work together, and understand each other's capabilities to be tested as much.

Full details and online registration:

Competitions | BLACK HAT TRAINING CORPS

You need to have a team assembled to register. If you do not have a team mate, you can post here in this thread and you just might find one.

--Fargo007

Last edited:
I will shoot this if there are any semi shooters out there that need a bolt action counterpart. PM me if you are interested.

The Capn'

FYI

We need three more teams to get this match off the ground. If you haven't shot with us before I promise the CoF will be worth the trip.

--Fargo007

Hey Freddy, I am pretty sure Tony and I will be carrying the NJ banner on the 12th!! Looking forward to catching up with you. It has been too long.

Eric

I'm interested in shooting. I shoot a semi-.308 and have trained with BHTC already (james from NJ) this year in his beginners course. Never shot a match before, but passed the UKD test. Anyone interested in partnering up, I don't mind if you ask Fargo about my skill level.

Looking forward to his after action report

I feel good about my first match. Have a great rifle, great instruction/class training, and a great partner with experience.

If I really stink up the match, bringing my bmg to that range this time to thunder away at those missed targets after the match. Probably will still miss them, lol :(

This page just says $75 but your website says $75 per shooter, can you clarify if this is $75 per person or per team. Also, is this a prize table match?

Cant help it man, laying prone just gets me.

I'm assuming per shooter as they usually are and the prizes are the joy you get from shooting with a good bunch of guys.

Hey guys,

I'm sorry to have to do this but we have reached our cutoff date and we don't have enough teams registered to make the match a go.

I was very much looking forward to it but at the end of the day we either have enough teams or we don't.

Thanks, and we will catch you at our next one.

Regards,

--Fargo007

Freddy,

Sorry it didn't work out. Josh and I were looking forward to it.

Shrek

I think little white cracker boy had something to do with this, he knew I was coming for him with the big gun.

Too bad the match won't go forward. I wanted to give it a try but unfortunately I have another commitment, and will be working the Allentown Antique Arms Show that weekend. Too many dang hobbies..... :)

Just for future reference.... what is the distances the semi is expected to hit or is it open to the team to decide? Basically will a 5.56 18" AR be able to be competitive (pending shooter) or is something with more punch really needed?

Perfect.... Thank you for the response. Would like to attend one of these and can cover either role for someone.