• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden calls ATF

Won't be able to buy them anymore. If you have one you'll have to register it.

Then the market will be fore 79% lowers... or 60% lowers. Or "decorative paper weight" it's a hunk of aluminum.

Then the market will be fore 79% lowers... or 60% lowers. Or "decorative paper weight" it's a hunk of aluminum.

Fun fact: manufacturers of coordinate measuring machines are restricted from selling CMMs in the Middle East. Why? Because it’s a key ingredient to making nukes. I’m not saying that’s a bad thing, but there are ways of restricting your right to build. Watch them ban screw drivers. Watch them make the production of any component intended to come in contact with a firearm a requirement for having a manufacturing FFL. Do not assume your right to produce firearms at home is safe, because it’s not.

Reactions: Bender
I don't remember the exact details..... But wasn't there a company years ago selling "kits", pre-cut flat pieces of aluminum alloy, that had to be drilled / tapped / bolted together? If I remember Obummer ATF made an example of him ( not efficiently because I don't remember all of it )

I stuff all that dogfuck the NRA sends me bs k into the return envelope. And mail it back to them

Good grief. There's all kinds of stuff that's illegal to have. That doesn't mean you can't get it.
Like I said in the other thread. It's illegal to cross the border and somehow there's 15 to 20 million illegals living here. They carry 75 pound bales of MJ across the border, tons of cocaine and all kinds of other stuff. What is going to happen when joe and the clowns open up the border? Ummmm, I ain't worried about his retarded plans. This ain't Germany back in the 30's or any of the other communist regimes.

Reactions: 308pirate
Seems to be speculation. I don't think Biden knows wtf a pistol brace is. He is probably telling them what he wants to accomplish (far worse).
This is what I was going to post. I wonder if his ventriloquist / owner even explained it to him?

Why the hell are you worried about braces and a call that may or may not have happened. Two days ago I saw Biden hold a press conference saying he would make all "assault weapons" NFA items...meaning any semi-auto rifle... AND every magazine must be registered with the NFA. That's a $1000 tax for your AR and 4 mags. Now, how the hell you register a mag I don't know, let alone the blatant unconstitutionality, but he HAS SAID,TWO DAYS AGO...HE WAS GOING TO DO THIS...meaning an Executive Order. Unconstitutional as hell but it will be tied up in Court for a year while some Judges will say the order is legal and others will say it is illegal. It WILL be a shit show, and braces are going to be pretty much small potatoes.

Reactions: Thunderskunk
He isn't 'president elect' either.
The media has stated he is, but that means zero.
That was my sarcastic point.

The 'President Elect' title the Left came up with is a participation trophy.

I feel so fortunate to live in Oregon where it's a misdemeanor to have a loaded syringe of meth and will soon be a felony to have a long forgotten Glock 17 mag under my pickup seat.

Trump was criticized for having two scoops of ice cream that one time.

Biden was promised an extra pudding cup if he stayed in his basement. That's certainly "special".

They told his caretakers, 'Just keep that dumfuck in the basement and don't let him speak to the media, we got this.'

Fun fact: manufacturers of coordinate measuring machines are restricted from selling CMMs in the Middle East. Why? Because it’s a key ingredient to making nukes. I’m not saying that’s a bad thing, but there are ways of restricting your right to build. Watch them ban screw drivers. Watch them make the production of any component intended to come in contact with a firearm a requirement for having a manufacturing FFL. Do not assume your right to produce firearms at home is safe, because it’s not.

We made nuclear weapons with nothing more than calipers, micrometers, and slide fucking rules

ITAR is a joke and so is Biden's administration.

At this point a lot of us don't give a flying fuck what biden wants, says, or does. Men with guns don't listen to other men with guns. I'll let you imagine the next part

and @IrishWind fuck you too, you're probably a fed spy